• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Reapers -*Recruiting*

UPDATE: only 1 spot left. Join now!

All are welcome. We are actively recruiting.

No rules. Help offered as much as possible.

We are one of the fastest growing fellowships in Arendyll. Join now to secure your spot in this fun and active fellowship. We offer a Tip of the Week and share Weekly Stats. We are active in the Spire, tourneys, and fellowship adventures.

We encourage building only boosted goods, fair trades, and having fun.

The only requirement for membership is to be active. Inactives will be messaged, and long inactives will eventually be removed for active players. We understand the real world happens, so if you need to be inactive for a while, please message the archmage to save your spot. If you are inadvertently removed, you can always rejoin when you become active again.

New Archmage added early in November.

0CE4D04B-E0F5-4666-B211-ABFC117841EE.jpeg

Last edited:

DeletedUser26243

hi thinking of finding new fellowship i only have boosted goods marble silk n gems 6846 score daily player

UPDATE: only 2 spots left. Join now!

All are welcome. We are actively recruiting.

No rules. Help offered as much as possible.

We are one of the fastest growing fellowships in Arendyll. Join now to secure your spot in this fun and active fellowship. We offer a Tip of the Week and share Weekly Stats. We are active in the Spire, tourneys, and fellowship adventures.

The only requirement for membership is to be active. Inactives will be messaged, and long inactives will eventually be removed for active players. We understand the real world happens, so if you need to be inactive for a while, please message the archmage to save your spot. If you are inadvertently removed, you can always rejoin when you become active again.

New Archmage added early in November.

View attachment 8759
Only two spots left. Join now!

Laserpants

Only 1 spot left. Join now!
Just rejoined the game after an absence, new account, Im committed and engaged daily - just lvled up my magic academy to lvl 4 on day 2 - Looking for an active group sounds like this is it, looking forward to contributing - can I get an inv?

Just rejoined the game after an absence, new account, Im committed and engaged daily - just lvled up my magic academy to lvl 4 on day 2 - Looking for an active group sounds like this is it, looking forward to contributing - can I get an inv?
Sorry for the late reply, but we are currently full. Would be happy to add you if we had an opening. If you want, send me an in-game message and I will send you an invite if we have an opening in the future.

Now a ten 10 chest fellowship in the tourney.

New players welcome. Old players are welcome. All are welcome.

Reapers is a fun fellowship of active players with simple expectations. We are looking for active daily players to help with spire and tourney, and then reap the rewards. We help each other as much as possible with trades, advice, etc.

We offer Weekly Stats and share other information frequently. We are active in the Spire, tourneys, and fellowship adventures. Spire—we gain a silver trophy and extra diamonds ( occasionally we push for gold). Tourneys—every member is expected to participate. 1600 points per member is needed to reach the desired 10th chest. Fellowship Adventures—we usually finish in the top 100, and at a minimum clear all stages.

Reapers have a simple KP share that is non-complicated, quick, and voluntary. All KP stays in-house and members receive help with their Ancient Wonders.

The only requirement for membership (other than above) is to be active. Inactives will be messaged, and long inactives will eventually be removed for active players. We understand the real world happens, so if you need to be inactive for a while, please message the archmage to save your spot.

Attachments

• B5262E56-CE64-4345-B567-D0338E5A89D8.png
    B5262E56-CE64-4345-B567-D0338E5A89D8.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Reapers continue to be one of the fastest growing fellowships in Arendyll. Message the Archmage in-game if you are interested in joining, or join directly if there is an open spot.