• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rearranged Residences

• Thread starter DeletedUser13104
  • Start date

DeletedUser13104

I've just completed Chapter 11, "Rearranged Residences" but cannot see the benefit of completing the task. It doesn't appear to allow me to upgrade my residences. Does anyone have a clarification?

DeletedUser13104

I have all the supplies I need and the necessary space required to build it. However, when I select a level 27 residence and select "upgrade" it shows "Research", even though I have already successfully researched "Rearranged Residences"....Should I put in a ticket?
Screen Shot 1.jpg
Screen shot 2.jpg

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Double click on the Rearranged Residences to open up a better view. In that view you'll see what's missing.

Iamaita

So was the research tree picture not included in the original post? Can someone explain to me what I am not seeing? Because in the picture it looks like the residence tech IS green with a big green check mark to show it’s completed, and there is a lot of KP already in downstream techs.