• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

devil999

I completely agree, POST AHEAD of changes, and let us know, and tell us ahead that there is more repairing of damages to come. I didnt get a notice till more than a week after being pop screwed, totaling 35000 across 5 cities !!!! FIX THAT INNO !!!!

DeletedUser188

so this rebalancing compensation will be on all of my cities or once for my account?
Once per account
If you play 7 cities on 1 account you get rewarded on the city you 1st log into

tesstee

Inno please do us a favor and STOP doing buildings that have culture tacked with population this "balancing" affected so much that it made so many buildings useless. My candy cane father tree went from 800 culture and 800 population to 150 culture and 650 population it lost over 90 % of its culture and 35% of population and i just got the stupid things in this last winter event from last chapter so it cannot be a "OLD" building thing and now i'm stuck with another one that is sooo completely useless to me now i want to scream.All I can say is thanks a bunch and next events i will not be looking towards any combo buildings of any nature including any link ones you seem to be pushing on us so heavily.

PS: I had just gotten over the breaking of the Crystal Lighthouse and now i've been kicked again not much will make up for it now.
Thanks for all the butt hurt.

Elenara

Bull Pucky! Do you really think we are all that stupid. It was necessary to rebalance because with every event it becomes more difficult to win and the prizes are worth less. The only way to get people to participate in your worthless events was to devalue the old prizes that were actually worth the space they took up. Do you seriously expect us to believe that the whole game will crash and burn if you give us a break once in awhile? Perhaps in one of your non-answers you could explain why it was ncessary to do this rebalancing so far in advance of the as yet unavailable event building upgrade. I read the stats, the free building you're promising isn't worth half the population I lost so just keep it and stick it in a dark place where the sun never shines

mahrgo

well that sucks since I have these buildings in all of my cities and taking first on fa last week on one server does not really compensate all my fs at least finished the F.A I think it only fair to adjust all cities not accounts but that is what I expected after years of play it has become very predictable :(

Arayla

well that sucks since I have these buildings in all of my cities and taking first on fa last week on one server does not really compensate all my fs at least finished the F.A I think it only fair to adjust all cities not accounts but that is what I expected after years of play it has become very predictable :(
It is for each city, not once per account.

DeletedUser9934

Doesn't seem like it!

"For this reason, we will, on top of the free Royal Restoration spell that we had already promised (to be given out once the spell becomes available in the game), give out one free Magic Residence of your chapter to all existing accounts, by placing it in the Summonings tab of the inventory."

They sure have tight asses at Inno! (I'm sure not everyone, but those that decide things...)

mahrgo

and I am not a new member! I have been in this game since the start it was an amazingly fun beautiful game the prizes were worth the effort and cost that is why people played the events now you have one event after the other the prizes have become lame and you are working to make them even worse Inno you might as well go all the way and make this a pay to play game how much do you really need?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

edeba

Well, I know I spent money on the events that they've deemed gave prizes that were too worthwhile. I haven't been all that impressed with recent event prizes. There were events that I was willing to spend, but just didn't see any value to actually spending... That doesn't seem a wise route to take...

mahrgo

well it's a shame I still enjoy my cities but am not as interested anymore in the events I agree they are choosing the wrong direction to drum up interest or money maybe for new players who did not start with the same sort of prizes they used to give out,it seems it would be just as easy to continue with high value buildings across the board I believe that would "balance" things out

rvtdragon1

It is on each city.
From Marindor (moderator) on Beta: "Yes, on the Live servers it'll be 1 per game world indeed."

Doesn't seem like it!

"For this reason, we will, on top of the free Royal Restoration spell that we had already promised (to be given out once the spell becomes available in the game), give out one free Magic Residence of your chapter to all existing accounts, by placing it in the Summonings tab of the inventory."

They sure have tight asses at Inno! (I'm sure not everyone, but those that decide things...)

I am now more confused than ever.

Can we get a clear answer from someone who may actually know? A moderator who may have some direct contact with the devs? A rep from INNO?

New spell -- 1 per city? 1 per account?
Magic residence -- 1 per city? 1 per account?
Phoenix cult -- 1 per city? 1 per account?
(in addition re Phoenix cult -- FS that was able to complete at least 1 waypoint in FA stage 3? FS that was able to complete FA stage 3 and received Venar's Rock as a reward?). All FS members? Only those who participated in the FA?

I wasn't really affected by the rebalance. I only started playing this game late last summer. I lost a small amount of pop and culture. But, there are several in my FS that have been greatly damaged and are hurting. I can understand and only wish I could help.

tesstee

Inno please do us a favor and STOP doing buildings that have culture tacked with population this "balancing" affected so much that it made so many buildings useless. My candy cane father tree went from 800 culture and 800 population to 150 culture and 650 population it lost over 90 % of its culture and 35% of population and i just got the stupid things in this last winter event from last chapter so it cannot be a "OLD" building thing and now i'm stuck with another one that is sooo completely useless to me now i want to scream.All I can say is thanks a bunch and next events i will not be looking towards any combo buildings of any nature including any link ones you seem to be pushing on us so heavily.

PS: I had just gotten over the breaking of the Crystal Lighthouse and now i've been kicked again not much will make up for it now.
Thanks for all the butt hurt.

OH ho I got hosed even worse on the last winter event Father candycane tree it was 890 culture and 890 population even a bigger hosing then i originally thought WOW Thanks again INNO. My only saving grace is that i seem to have only been taken from behind on the one building so far. Again Thanks INNO for making this "fun to play", Also you can stop the Fellowship Adventures as they are not any fun and just make people quit playing this game after as it sucks more enjoyment out of the game and with so many "balancing" there is such little to get excited about now anyway.
Once again thanks for all the butt hurt.

DeletedUser3122

After the update on Thursday, my population only fell by a few hundred, so I stayed around 5,000. I had a weird experience in the game today. My population was around 5,000 yesterday (Friday, a day after the update) and today (Saturday), it's over 10,000. Was there some strange glitch in the update? Cause I didn't think any buildings improved population!

mahrgo

After the update on Thursday, my population only fell by a few hundred, so I stayed around 5,000. I had a weird experience in the game today. My population was around 5,000 yesterday (Friday, a day after the update) and today (Saturday), it's over 10,000. Was there some strange glitch in the update? Cause I didn't think any buildings improved population!
some were buffed!

stephenr10

Next week INNO is going to make it right. The 2 buildings I will get will makeup for the changes. All I can say is Thank You !!!