• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rebel Misfits is open for business!

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
We are a good group of players and are looking for players who like a laid back atmosphere. We don't impose rules... but we do ask that you be active enough to visit and trade. If you like the tourney, that's a bonus because we are currently trying to work towards getting ten chests. We have members of all levels and freely welcome new players as well as any chapter players that want to give us a try.

Hope to see you there!

Saber Hawk

I am totally new to this game. I have played in Forge of Empires for about 2 years now and enjoy that game. I thought I would try this one out just for the fun of it. And I know the value of fellowships. I am not sure if I qualify yet to join but want to do so as soon as possible. I will probably visit at least once a day about four to five times a week.