• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rebel Misfits

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
We welcome all players. We just require communication and to be active. We are a small group. Even with four fellows, we finish the first two paths of the FA (we all work so time is limited) and we participate in the tourney. Come and join us. We would love to have you.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
If you need a fellowship, come give us a try. We would love to have you! The fellowship adventure is on the way, so don't be shy and give us a shot. No matter what level you are! New players are more than welcome. We have one rule... communicate!

FloraSage

Over here.... Here...here yes right here is who you have been looking for {ahhh dangling off the end of a sentence.}
Hello nice to meet you, I am Florasage all around great warrior (cough, cough. Lots of dust out today) and the perfect [well darn close anyway] fit for your group!
I believe in daily visit and neighborly help. (Who does not like free!!). I am boosted in planks and silk. This is my baby city. Growing it takes time (a long time and patience).
Would love to continue learning more about elvenar with your fellowship. Pooled minds (can you see that imagery? Sort of lumpy and watery) is better than one, lonely, sad mind (bc it is all alone).(sad pic of very lonely mind).

happy minds unite
In Rebel Misfits
Choose me!!
Please, Florasage

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
We are an open fellowship, so hop on over if you are still interested.

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, between the FA, life, and work, it has been a crazy last few weeks.

I didn't mean to be rude and not answer.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Come and join us in Rebel and Misfits...

We offer a low stress low pressure environment. A game life time commitment is not required.. although I'd love you to stay forever. If you are new or just looking for a place to sit, we have room at our virtual table AND we are a COVID free space...lol