• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rebuilding - Need Active Players who like Tournaments!

Serra

Dragon Trading Fellowship is currently in re-build mode.

We need active players who play daily, visit at least 4 times a week, and will participate in tournaments...and fellowship adventures down the road.

We don't do a lot of chatting but try to help players achieve their best in the game by taking trades and offering advice.

If interested, please apply.

Personally, I'm looking for someone to challenge me in my city growth and ranking :D

Serra

Still looking for good members...Please apply if you play daily and want to help us grow, especially in the tournament area!

shionnach

I see your Archmage is inactive which might make things difficult for your fellowship.

If you every decide you would like to do a merge with your top players we are looking for active tourney players.

We just got 7 Chests in the last tournament and placed #35 in the last FA.

Wish you the best of luck in your recruitment efforts. :)

Shionnach
Fae Sidhe Fellowship

Serra

Appreciate the offer but our Archmage doesn't wish to become simply a member of someone else's fellowship. Good luck!