• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Receiving No rewards for quest completions!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1174
  • Start date

DeletedUser1174

hello i have over the past 4 days upgraded Multiple residences with the quest "complete 1x level 9 or more Residence Upgrade" reward 30,000 coins and 7,000 supplies and/or the quest "Complete 1x level 9 or more any building Upgrade" Reward 30,000 coins and 7,000 supplies.
if i'm playing the game in-game at the time the quests complete successfully or pay to finish the upgrade with diamonds it also works.
However if i'm asleep or away from the game then log in after the upgrades are completed then the Quest fails and i miss out on the rewards this has now happened to me over 8 times and is very dis-appointing game Glitch please give me the deserved and earnt rewards that this glitch has caused me to miss out on.
you will see that i am a more than devoted player and have spent plenty of time and money on my city i think that a small amount of reciprocation on your part is only fair
regards
Mage Marc
Phoenix Power