• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recruiting help

Legilost

So I'm recruiting new members and the request list fills up quick. Is there a way to see there ranking points without having to type in there name in the find members list? It takes so long to go through it. Any help would be appreciated.

Legilost

Are you playing in the Browser, the mobile App, or both?
I rely heavily on ElvenStats, myself.
I'm on the app but can get on a pc

GR10_AW2_Runeshard.png

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Sometimes I’ll have the request list open on the tablet and look them up on elvenstats using the pc, or the other way around. I don’t have to switch back and forth that way or lose my place in the list.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yeah I asked because the question really didn't, um, jive with my wealth of experience on the browser. I would use ES, to check if they are :
Active
Increase in score
Tourneying
If their boosts might be a good fit for us

Then I would write. Someone that won't reply to a compliment, also won't reply to group mail 98% of the time, and certainly won't tell you when they're busy or sick or moving house. Maybe you're ok with that, me, I have a few grey hairs, just saying.

Legilost

Yeah I asked because the question really didn't, um, jive with my wealth of experience on the browser. I would use ES, to check if they are :
Active
Increase in score
Tourneying
If their boosts might be a good fit for us

Then I would write. Someone that won't reply to a compliment, also won't reply to group mail 98% of the time, and certainly won't tell you when they're busy or sick or moving house. Maybe you're ok with that, me, I have a few grey hairs, just saying.
Thank you for the tips. I'm learning eleven stats, it is very useful.