1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Red exclamation mark

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting Archive 2017' started by TsarDushan, Jan 22, 2017.

1. TsarDushan

TsarDushan New Member

I have red exclamation mark on my research icon and on Banshee technology even thou I finished that research day ago.

DeseraiAdelman likes this.
  2. Jajs

Jajs New Member

I was just going to post this as well, I have 3 exclamation marks, and they are all completed. I just completed the last one today, so I was waiting until now to post.

TsarDushan likes this.
  3. Reknar

Reknar New Member

I too have that red exclamation mark on my research icon. Thought by just logging out and logging back in would make it disappear but it didn't.

TsarDushan likes this.
  4. SilverKNite

SilverKNite Active Member

It is the result of sloppy programming - do not pass go - do not collect paycheck - lol

Draconomicon and TsarDushan like this.
  5. Mithral

Mithral Active Member

I could have sworn I'd finished the banshee in my smaller province (no, the red exclamation point did not go away), but now it's showing no books and the tech not even begun. Since this is supposed to lock my tech tree as of Wednesday, I am NOT happy.

6. Qizara

Qizara New Member

Same here .. red exclamation point for banshee technology even though it's finished. I've checked to see if I was able to train banshee but not here.

7. Sir Squirrel

Sir Squirrel Well-Known Member

I can train the banshee and I have the red check mark, you have to go to the training grounds to find the banshee and you have to have a spot open in your barracks training spots to train the banshee.

8. Qizara

Qizara New Member

Yes Sir Squirrel.. I just found that myself. I needed to build the training grounds.

Sir Squirrel likes this.
  9. TeeG

TeeG New Member

I have researched and trained the stupid banshee and the red flag is still there :-/

the messenger likes this.
  10. Draconomicon

Draconomicon Well-Known Member

The amazingly stupendously jaw-droppingly dumb thing is that, after I put some KPs in the banshee research, the red exclamation mark in Chapter V of the tech tree went away but not in the book icon. Where do I need it most, huh devs? Duuuuh.

11. Qizara

Qizara New Member

So I built the training grounds, trained a bunch and went to battle with them. Still red exclamation point. An obviously glitch which I presume "they" will eventually take care of but not immediately since it's really not a big deal. Annoying but not a big deal.

12. LadySansaStark

LadySansaStark Active Member

I researched and unlocked the Banshee within the first day or two of it being in the tech tree and the red exclamation mark went away at first. However the mark came back and has been there since.

Have also trained about 4-5 troops worth of Banshees and am still getting the red exclamation mark, so the technology is working at very least.

13. RosehawkATA

RosehawkATA Well-Known Member

Make the annoying red exclamation point go away!!!

Attached Files:

14. Liang Yee

Liang Yee Member

Same here, the red exclamation mark just won't go away!

15. DeseraiAdelman

DeseraiAdelman New Member

I also have this Red Exclamation mark on the Banshee and I completed that research the day it popped up.

shimmerfly and Liang Yee like this.
  16. RicoEstrada

RicoEstrada New Member

Any update on this issue?
    I also have a red exclamation mark on the Dryad Promotion tech in the Woodelves chapter.

shimmerfly likes this.
  17. RosehawkATA

RosehawkATA Well-Known Member

@RicoEstrada It looks like it's an on again, off again bug.

shimmerfly likes this.