• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

redacted posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Spinner

And now I feel like saying “challenge accepted” :rolleyes: One of the reasons I have loved this game & usually this forum is the core bunch of highly intelligent and successful players who I can respect. I sincerely believe that there are many players here who could delve into the massive amount of work that Katwick has put into this and benefit from it without a lot of struggling to understand. I also believe the core bunch on this forum don’t expect everything to be done for them. I am so grateful most of us are not a bunch of sheep who can’t bother to do some thinking for ourselves!
I hope you are not calling the vast majority of the player base "a bunch of sheep" who can't "think for themselves". that would be really rude.

Dew Spinner

What part of “I am so grateful most of us are not a bunch of sheep…” don’t you understand? Point made :rolleyes:
Meaning the rest are "a bunch of sheep", obviously the vast majority of players don't understand this, we can always take a poll but I would guess 90% or more don't understand this and I would also guess that 90% of Forum Members don't understand this. Point Made! Why would someone who buys their way through the game, nothing wrong with that, call 99% of the rest of the player base "a bunch of sheep" that can't "think for themselves. Buying your way through the game, nothing wrong with that, is not "thinking for yourself".

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Meaning the rest are "a bunch of sheep", obviously the vast majority of players don't understand this, we can always take a poll but I would guess 90% or more don't understand this and I would also guess that 90% of Forum Members don't understand this. Point Made!

@Dew Spinner I still believe most here could understand if they chose to delve into following through with it. Yes it is complicated. No it is not beyond comprehension.

Now, @Dew Spinner please stop trolling me every time I say anything on this forum! I’m thinking that as long as I have been here (8+ years) and as many long-timers as you choose to argue with, it makes you sound like a fool.

Dew Spinner

@Dew Spinner I still believe most here could understand if they chose to delve into following through with it. Yes it is complicated. No it is not beyond comprehension.

Now, @Dew Spinner please stop trolling me every time I say anything on this forum! I’m thinking that as long as I have been here (8+ years) and as many long-timers as you choose to argue with, it makes you sound like a fool.
There is nothing wrong with buying your way through the game, as you have, and admitted to, but that doesn't give you the right to put 99% of the player base down because they don't buy their way through the game. You agreed that @Katwick charts and graphs was more than most players would be able to understand and/or put time into understanding, "too complicated". Please refer to your previous comments.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
You edited to add the “buying your way through the game” comments. FYI there isn’t anything in this game up until now that I have not done at some point along the way without diamonds. That is how I know what I would rather just spend for. Since so far I have always been able to afford the spends why wouldn’t I do as I please? I am definitely not sorry you have a problem with that!

Like I said @Dew Spinner please stop trolling me. Your above comments contain accusations that I never said. Again, you sound like a fool.

I think if I dig around I might be able to find the SRA reading comprehension program I used at one point when I was home schooling my kids. Too bad I can’t send it to you :p

Dew Spinner

You edited to add the “buying your way through the game” comments. FYI there isn’t anything in this game up until now that I have not done at some point along the way without diamonds. That is how I know what I would rather just spend for. Since so far I have always been able to afford the spends why wouldn’t I do as I please? I am definitely not sorry you have a problem with that!

Like I said @Dew Spinner please stop trolling me. Your above comments contain accusations that I never said. Again, you sound like a fool.
I have already said twice, "that is not wrong" when referring to buying your way through the game, why would you say that I have a problem with that, my above comments have direct quotes from you unless you have deleted those words.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I have already said twice, "that is not wrong" when referring to buying your way through the game, why would you say that I have a problem with that, my above comments have direct quotes from you unless you have deleted those words.

You can clearly see that I have not edited anything except to add to my last comment. FYI, if I was the only one who spends real $ on this game the game would no longer exist.

Dew Spinner

You can clearly see that I have not edited anything except to add to my last comment. FYI, if I was the only one who spends real $ on this game the game would no longer exist.
Yes, I am glad that you do spend money on the game but that does not give you the right to call the majority of players "a bunch of sheep who don't want to think for themselves", buying your way through the game, nothing wrong with that, means you are also not thinking for yourself.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Since I never said that, you are only showing over & over how intent you are on trolling me. You just are not worth the effort when it is obvious that you are completely obsessed with my ability to spend funds to play this however I want to so that it is more enjoyable for me. Your apparent class envy is extremely unbecoming and disgusting IMHO!

Dew Spinner

Since I never said that, you are only showing over & over how intent you are on trolling me. You just are not worth the effort when it is obvious that you are completely obsessed with my ability to spend funds to play this however I want to so that it is more enjoyable for me. Your apparent class envy is extremely unbecoming and disgusting IMHO!
Below is a quote from your post...Your right that it only mentions Forum Members but it is still highly offensive, seeing you buy your way through the game, nothing wrong with that, but maybe you should think of the other Forum Members that are less fortunate than that, buying your way through the game, nothing wrong with that, is not thinking for yourself.

"I also believe the core bunch on this forum don’t expect everything to be done for them. I am so grateful most of us are not a bunch of sheep who can’t bother to do some thinking for ourselves!"

When you are pulling 11,000+ pts in Tournament each and every week then you can tell me I am a sheep who can't think for myself.

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
After all these years and 20 chapters, many which were done before instants or free diamonds or free magic buildings even existed, what exactly is it you are dreaming up that I have not done In this game? Other than the caldron I can’t think of anything. I earned the right and ability to not do things I do not want to do. You want to use the tournament to feel superior? Why? I’ve done 12K in the tournament and it was no problem. I tried it, didn’t enjoy it, and don’t continue to do something I don’t want to. I’m content in my 10 chest FA so what would be the point? So back on the subject, I would bet that if I was willing to blindly spend on it I could get more out of the caldron. The thing is that I have not seen any reason to gamble on it. I prefer to spend on events that interest me, expansions, and pretty premium offerings. Honestly, from what I have gathered you aren’t even progressing through the game at a pace that so many free players have progressed. I’ve never been a slacker in this game or anything else. Who knows? I might take the time to go through all of the valuable information Katwick provided and figure it out to the point it may interest me.

Adding: Since you found it necessary to count my factories, did you not see that I have my city built out for both catering and battling? I like it that way :cool: I can go with whichever way I feel like going. Frankly, if it was a matter of just ”buying my way through the game” it would be awfully boring and I couldn’t imagine doing that the year after years that I have been here.

Last edited:

Anonglitch

Community Manager
Thank you @Astram

To avoid any confusion, "the only warning" that Astram refers to is that this needs to be cooled down and that no penalty points are awarded on either of your profiles. Sort of a friendly way to say, "Keep it, cool fellas; don't make me punish you, please!"

@Dew Spinner please, enjoy the Forums as much as you like, but keep it cool for a while. While no penalty points are awarded, a pseudo-stalking is happening here towards @Deborah M , who asked you to stop.

@Deborah M, for the next time, as soon as you feel harassed, please use the report button, and avoid replying continuously to said situation. If we see that the Forum Rules are broken, we will award any necessary penalties. If there is nothing, we will move on, as you should do after reporting a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.