• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Reduced Scouting Costs failed to work properly

• Thread starter DeletedUser12423
  • Start date

DeletedUser12423

Hello Folks,
I just unlocked a new chapter and got another one of the reduced scouting costs techs. No problem, it lowered the scouting costs. But the later part that followed: Also lowers negotiation costs and enemy army sizes DID NOT WORK.

I know, because I wanted to see how much cheaper they were after I unlocked the tech. So I looked first. Then. A let down. The negotiation costs had NOT been lowered and the enemey squad sizes remained the same. What the heck is up with that? Did the tech simply not do what it says it would do, is this a bug, or am I misunderstanding basic english?

Get back to me as soon as possible, please. I'm currently in a ranking tournament and wondering what went wrong with your tech.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12423

That explains it. Thanks ^ ^
So, how do we even know they work? lol

Archlist

By seeing that the scouting costs are decreased. The negotiation costs / enemy army size are automatically determined by the price you pay when starting the scout.

DeletedUser12423

Hmm I'm going to make a suggestion in the suggestion section about this, Thanks again.

DeletedUser15509

As we’re talking about scouting, I have a quest to reasearch advanced scouting. Been done, checked ahead and there is no more. No cancel option. Am I missing something?

DeletedUser3507

Advanced Scout always has to be done and is usually more kp's than you thought it would be, my last one I belive was 120 kp's, after completing it your cost in scouting drop quite a bit my scouting cost before adv scout was 7100 gold, after it dropped to 4900 gold. you will see a drop in catering cost also.

DeletedUser15509

It is asking you to research the 'Advanced Scouts' technology of your next chapter.
That’s the thing. I checked ahead and I have no research in scouting to be done. I checked every chapter. I’m advancing to lvl 3. Last one was at beginning of 2

Archlist

What is the first research in Chapter 3 for you? Should be 'Advanced Scouts', it's the same for every chapter released so far (except Ch.1). They are the ones which have locks over them asking you to complete a certain number of provinces before you're able to put Knowledge Points into them.

DeletedUser15509

Awww. Ok. That must be it. Just never realized something was under the lock. Thank you so much. Really helped me out. Sorry to be a pain