• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

reflections on the FA by a tired but happy archmage.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Leading a relatively small FS (total score of 595K) which includes multiple players who have never done a FA all the way through stage 3, while working a more than full time job: Very Difficult.

The moment when I discover after doing exactly this that my players have banded together and have dumped enough knowledge points into my current favorite Ancient Wonder that it is now ready to upgrade as a surprise thank you gesture for my efforts? Totally priceless!

Last edited:

Evening Star Selene

Leading a relatively small FS (total score of 595K) which includes multiple players who have never done a FA all the way through stage 3, while working a more than full time job: Very Difficult.

The moment when I discover after doing exactly this that my players have banded together and have dumped enough knowledge points into my current favorite Ancient Wonder that it is now ready to upgrade as a surprise thank you gesture for my efforts? Totally priceless!
That's awesome, @Henroo! Sounds like they got the best benefit out of the FA, an appreciation for teamwork!