• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

refound

DeletedUser4784

looked around for info and am curius if i encountered a bug.
did canseling a Temple of ages construct and ended up only geting 50% of my suply back
maby i did a hasteful desition of posting here but when i looked around the wiki specificaly say you should get a 100% refound
hopefully this can be sorted out. In the mean time the clock is ticking, time that could have been spent to get that cultural building up and runing!

oh btw the isue hapend on the khelonar Us server and my city name is אֱדוֹם C.B
have the same ingame name as on the forum

DeletedUser1010

It was right, unfortunately you only get back half of your coins n supplies if you cancel a new construction, or sell a building! Also if you sell Premium buildings you will not get your diamonds back and if you delete/cancel an upgrade of an ancient wonder you will not get your relics back either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1010

Sorry I miss spoke, I corrected it in my above post, what I meant to say was if you cancel a new construction you only get 50% back(if you set a upgrade on a building you already have, then you cancel the upgrade, you should get all your stuff back) hope that helps, sorry for the mix up=)