• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relatively new and very active - seeking FS

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4366037
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4366037

Hi all! I play in Arendyll, US-1. I am currently in Chapter II, and I have boosted steel and am close to unlocking boosted scrolls. I am looking for an active FS, which can be laid back and not necessarily rank-driven, as long as most members are active. Thanks!

Laochra

The Archadian Resistance would be happy to welcome & mentor your city. We have members from Chapter 15 to Chapter 2 & we are a laid back family of friends who enjoy helping one another with minimal requirements. :)

TigersGreg

Hi all! I play in Arendyll, US-1. I am currently in Chapter II, and I have boosted steel and am close to unlocking boosted scrolls. I am looking for an active FS, which can be laid back and not necessarily rank-driven, as long as most members are active. Thanks!
Elderberry Plantations would welcome you with open arms