• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Relatively New Player in Sinya

Ganavella

I’m looking for an active, well organized, good balanced, beginner friendly FS in Sinya [that scores 4+ chests in tourney (don't know what this means, but it sounds important)]. I’m boosted in Marble, Silk, & Gems. Still in chapter 1 with 34143 ranking points, but I’m on currently [ - in rehab - ] 8-14 times a each day.

Kataphractos

"Don't know what this means, but it sounds important" That's the spirit! My own fellowship is full at the moment, but I'm sure you'll find one by the time you hit Chapter 3 or so.

Incidentally, you want to focus on developing your town in Chapters 1 and 2. Most players aren't really ready for the demands a fellowship is going to make, until they hit Chapter 3 or 4. For starters, you want to unlock all the troop types in your Barracks for tournament fights, and you can't do that until you're halfway through Chapter 3.

Axiss

I’m looking for an active, well organized, good balanced, beginner friendly FS in Sinya [that scores 4+ chests in tourney (don't know what this means, but it sounds important)]. I’m boosted in Marble, Silk, & Gems. Still in chapter 1 with 34143 ranking points, but I’m on currently [ - in rehab - ] 8-14 times a each day.
Hi, Im axiss, AM for Knights of Cerberus ! We have experienced players that can help with trades and any advice needed :) We'd love to welcome you !

We are a weekly 8 chest FS and trade quickly, too. Let me know if you're interested ! Best of luck on your search ★