• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release 0.15

DeletedUser3

Dear Elves and Humans,

Please feel free to share your thoughts on our newest update to 0.15 in this topic. You can find the full Release Notes HERE.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

well done ^^ ... but ...

because i play also on the beta1-server, i'm missing the supplement to version 0.15 which was released on april,29 ... this supplement increases the possible amount of trading partners from 100 to 200 and gives more movement in trading ...

for example ... i'm looking since a whole week for some scrolls and silk ... all i can get is something about 30 piece of silk a day ... because 27 of my 38 neighbors are inactive or not so advanced that they can produce tier-2-goods ... :eek: :rolleyes:

so please Coolnite7 ... please feel free to ask your workmates in germany when we will get the supplement on this server ;)