• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release notes 0.31

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the changes that came with the update to version 0.31.
We are looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser627

I set all my manufactories to 9 hour productions last night, and awoke to only 3 hour runs. Not a big deal, except I lost 30k KP - hard to replace.

DeletedUser1122

1. Notifications show NH - coins main hall. Main hall no coins.
2. Messages flash total messages - no new messages
3. Notifications flash new notifications - no new notifications.

DeletedUser43

I collected coins from my main hall this morning. I got 44,000. That is an odd number considering I have a level 17 main hall which gets 57,000 per NH.

Is that a one time glitch or a repeating bug?

DeletedUser828

So with this update now visiting neighbors and fellowship members it takes two or more minutes for the city to load. Why when fixing glitches are more glitches being made? I just don't get this...they are fixing problems and making worse problems than we had before. So how long do we have to wait to get this fixed? I'm not the only one experiencing this.

DeletedUser61

There's something goofy going on when your OWN Main Hall is under construction.
  • It seems to effect the loading of other cities, if your city is large
  • It seems to effect your Coins/Supply accrual when the visited city does load
  • No - it doesn't make any sense to me either, but they upgraded how the cities load, they're not built on the fly anymore, so I doubt that it's mere coincidence
We should include our Main Hall status in our reports.

DeletedUser

• No - it doesn't make any sense to me either, but they upgraded how the cities load, they're not built on the fly anymore, so I doubt that it's mere coincidence
That's probably it! I am having absolutely no trouble (actually, neighbors are loading faster than ever), and I have no upgrade going on my Hall, while my fellows facing the loading lags and boots are upgrading theirs.

DeletedUser1122

No need to be hasty :D

DeletedUser

Hey hey, I have construction underway on the Main Hall of my lesser city, and yes, it is very, very laggy to visit neighbors now. Science!