• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes 1.82 Feedback

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
You had a boo-boo with the release of this update. When you pushed the release back to July 1st, you forgot to push the mobile update back as well. I have been on version 1.82 on mobile since an update became available on Friday, but the browser version is still 1.81.

DeletedUser18011

I have the complete chess set already. Will I have to earn it again to see the changes in rewards? And I've noticed I don't see the pieces anymore in the crafting choices - it seems like since I have it all the pieces are not offered anymore. So if it is the case that to get the new rewards I have to delete my existing set, then work to get the new one in order to see changes? That is worthy of a grumble or two...

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have the complete chess set already. Will I have to earn it again to see the changes in rewards? And I've noticed I don't see the pieces anymore in the crafting choices - it seems like since I have it all the pieces are not offered anymore. So if it is the case that to get the new rewards I have to delete my existing set, then work to get the new one in order to see changes? That is worthy of a grumble or two...

Once you craft one of the pieces, it is removed from the crafting choices, whether you place it or keep it in your inventory. You will have to get rid of the pieces before you can make them again. As far as I know, the update should have changed the coding for all the pieces, whether we have them already or not, so they should give you the new numbers now.

DeletedUser18011

Yeah, it looks like I have the new numbers. I was hoping I could pick up mana now but it makes sense that it would be tied to the chapter when I picked them up (which is consistent with how all special buildings work so I can't complain). If I want to go for Mana, I have the choice of tearing them all down and starting anew. Will require consideration....

WolfSinger

Yeah, it looks like I have the new numbers. I was hoping I could pick up mana now but it makes sense that it would be tied to the chapter when I picked them up (which is consistent with how all special buildings work so I can't complain). If I want to go for Mana, I have the choice of tearing them all down and starting anew. Will require consideration....

If you have the option to upgrade that might work as

Dopeykr

Since the Chessboard is 4 separate pieces do get the mana & seeds if you just upgrade those pieces .

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Since the Chessboard is 4 separate pieces do get the mana & seeds if you just upgrade those pieces .

Yes, they work the same as a piece from any of the others sets. Upgrading a piece to a new chapter will give you the production for that chapter. The set piece bonuses are tied to the piece they are describing, not to the other pieces touching it. So if you have the Knight in Halflings, and you have all the connecting bonuses active, you will get the extra seeds regardless of what chapter the other three pieces came from. I think I explained that correctly, but the wording still feels awkward. lol

So there is no reason to ever re-craft or upgrade the two pieces that only give supplies or coins once you make them the first time.

DeletedUser18011

When I look at the upgrade information it doesn't look like it changes any of the productions.