• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 0.17

DeletedUser

usually they try out the updates on the beta server first and then we see them later.

there used to be a 1-week delay in the US server, but the version 0.17 was released simultaneously on both servers so I thought that'd be the case from then on... But I could be wrong... waiting for @Coolnite7 to confirm:cool:

DeletedUser3

@Coolnite7 I don't get it- is my question not worth answering? Why does it get ignored constantly?
I apologize I am not ignoring you. You are right about both versions being released simultaneously. Our developers wanted to correct some of the major issues players were experiencing so both servers received this update. Many have noticed that 0.18 have already been updated so .us and other servers should receive this update next. When I get the announcement from our Team I will as well post the release notes for that update.

Again I do apologize.