• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 0.18

DeletedUser3

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the changes that came with the update to version 0.18. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser43

The font on the world map is now too small and is giving me a splitting headache while my eyes try to focus on it. Please oh please change it back. It may not seem like a big thing, but when you spend an hour a day going from neighbor to neighbor to give help, it really is painful. I do appreciate the attempt to make the game better and better. But could you please talk to them about changing this one thing back! Thanks!!!

Kudos on fixing the sorceresses and treants issue! Those bad guys are in for it!!!

DeletedUser43

Thanks Coolnite7! You rock! Just like the new Treants!! :)

DeletedUser

I love the bug-free sorceress!

I also noticed that after one of the previous updates, there are no more residents walking around in my city, and they're back in this version! Hooray! I actually think we should have more residents with different models walking around to make our cities more lively. Without them our cities look so static and even haunted...;)

But then I found that the world map loads even slower and I have to sit there stare at the empty dessert for couple seconds until the cities finally load...

DeletedUser43

I have hardly any residents walking around. I watched for a while and I finally saw one lonely person walk and then fade out. I miss the people.

DeletedUser

I can't notice the world map loading any faster. In fact, I have to sit and twiddle my thumbs for a bit every time I help someone because reloading the world map too frequently causes Flash to crash.
(Current versions of Flash Player and Firefox browser; Win7 Home Premium 64-bit with SP1, 2.13GHz Intel CPU with integrated graphics, 4GB RAM.)