• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release notes version 0.21 and Fellowships

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the changes that came with the update to version 0.21 and the release of Fellowships.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't see the icon.. has this been released in the us servers or just in beta?

DeletedUser18

The update is coming to US servers later today, July 28th. Release dates for each update can be found in the Release Notes section of the forum. In this case, here.

DeletedUser

Ok I just saw the discussion on it and up in release it looked like they were saying it was released so was just checking.. Do you know what time during updates you cant login I would like to time productions around it LOL

DeletedUser626

nice, fellowships are in game now :)
the workshop hotkey is working great, less clicks !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The fellowships will greatly improve gameplay, I think. It's good to have access to active players, and to be able to expand one's options for trading without fees. Definitely a good improvement.

DeletedUser

I love the new Fellowship addition, Thank you Inno Games :D Now we need a section added to the forum, Fellowship members page, There we can add post for our Fellowship. Also give an introduction to our fellowship. Call it: Fellowship Introduction and News.. Yes. I found that and put in a post. Thank you Katwijk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser511

Well pretty soon I can finely start deleting some of my culture buildings.:D They was taking up a ton of space.:D

DeletedUser61

Every building that you add, and every upgrade that you utilize, will eat up more culture. You may be a bit ahead of the 8 ball at the moment, but I'd suggest that you'll need every ounce of culture that you can find, sooner rather than later.

DeletedUser511

Yeah I have 18 or more dragons I have plenty. I have been playing long enough to know how. Im now almost at the top tier of the culture boost because of it.

DeletedUser61

Pretty soon you'll have a PhD in gaming. The only requirement is that you have to know more and more about less and less.

DeletedUser511

Hey Mods when are you gonna step in and stop people from insulting people?

DeletedUser

Has anyone discovered a way to trade directly between Fellowship members? Or do trades still need to be set up through the Trader?

DeletedUser59

When you go into the market, up in the left hand corner you can choose to only have trades from your fellowship showing...which is great while this is new and we are unsure who the other players in our fellowship are.
It does not however allow us to have 'fellowship only' trades

DeletedUser18

Has anyone discovered a way to trade directly between Fellowship members? Or do trades still need to be set up through the Trader?
To answer your question directly, no. You cannot trade directly with another player in the manner you can in some of Inno's other games. Each "trade" requires an offer to be submitted and then accepted by another party. You cannot send goods without receiving at least something in return nor can goods be sent without an offer being made.

DeletedUser

You cannot send goods without receiving at least something in return nor can goods be sent without an offer being made.
And you cannot post such a trade ONLY for the consideration of fellowship members or ONLY for any one particular player. I think that's what was being asked about.

DeletedUser

And you cannot post such a trade ONLY for the consideration of fellowship members or ONLY for any one particular player. I think that's what was being asked about.
Yes, that is what I meant. I was just wondering if it was possible to have private trades amongst Fellowship members. For example, if Member A needed marble and had steel, they could trade directly with Member B. Thanks for the clarification.