• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release notes version 0.29

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the changes that came with the update to version 0.29.
We are looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Last edited:

DeletedUser43

Since the update the game is loading very slowly for me. Doing NH is taking about 5 times longer. I keep clearing the cache and reloading the game, and still it is dragging badly. Sometimes I even have to wait two or three seconds before a mouse click takes hold, but most of the time it isn't nearly that bad. Still, it is much slower.

DeletedUser828

While negotiating the map freezes and you have to reload your game. This is happening on all four servers. All day, it has grown old very quick. Used Diamonds to try and negotiate , the game ate 5 of them and received no relic in return. It is nice the sandy look is gone, but this freezing up the game needs to go please ;)

DeletedUser

I really like how they fixed the world map can see everything better. Love the arrow :D. Map still taking time to load when moving around to find a province to fight but better than it was before, Thank you Elvenar Team. :D

DeletedUser594

Ok-this is not a "new"issue with the update but this waiting time thing between being a member of different fellowships could use some fine tuning. I understand that you don't want a musical chairs situation but I started a new city and started my own fellowship as I have before . When I reflected more I realised it was not a great idea right now so I dissolved it and tried to accept an invite to a friends group, but-24 hr waiting period window is all I get. The rule seems a bit too loosely applied. The algorithm should not have defined me as having quit a fellowship that I created for a few minutes which had no other members.
Positive side of it for those of you who know my deep abiding hatred of mixed production- i got to fly this flag for at least a few minutes and now have the name of my next fellowship:
Next world look for me in H.O.B.O. the HeroicOrderofBoostedOnly goods production fellowship (formerly holy order-changed so as not to invoke religious connotatioons) orderofboosted.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1161

Thanks for listening and taking the borders off the map. It is much easier to use. The arrow is handy. It's still a little laggy but at least I can see stuff.

DeletedUser43

I liked the idea of the arrow but I am finding that in practice I am having great difficulty with it. I have a lot of neighbors so I spend a lot of time on the map. Scrolling around on the map is dizzying enough, but now with the new arrow, I found myself getting very ill last night. The blue arrow was moving all over the screen as I scrolled around the city and the arrow was catching my eye and making me dizzy and then it brought on a migraine. The constant moving of my eyes as they jumped from looking at cities and then looking back to the arrow really caused me a lot of trouble.

Is there a way to turn the blue arrow off? If not, please please please give us the ability to turn it off. It is really only useful when you are out visiting a neighbor far away and you are curious as to where you are in relation to that neighbor.

DeletedUser1010

Good job on fixing the map! I like the arrow and the scaled back border! In my opinion mark this update down as a win=] Thank you!

DeletedUser627

On the Trader, when posting goods for trades...

...the number field alignment changed from right to left. This is small, but quite irritating. Now, when we click in, our cursor is on the right rather than the left. It's quite non-standard for number input.

We never click into the field to change the numbers from 1000 to 1001. We want to change 1000 to 2000, or 500. This is now a bit more difficult.

Please just redefine the alignment.

DeletedUser43

Thank you Bobbi!! I was wondering why I was having such a difficult posting trades. The numbers input thing is driving me nuts.

Edit: Do you think this is the same problem with going back and editing a message? For some reason, when I try to edit instead of adding letters it deletes letters.