• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.10

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves (and Dwarves and Fairies),

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the changes that come with the update to version 1.10.
We are looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser1016

I will be the first to respond here with a simple question. Why schedule tournament to run Tue-Sat and every other one schedule a Release on Wed.? You do have a working day that does not have a tournament. A suggestion: Either change the tournament or release days. Thanks

....I know, what's up with the folks who schedule these updates? It just makes sense to avoid shutting down the Inno server for Elvenar when a tournament [or contest] is in process...it can't be that difficult to move the release date to Saturday, Sunday, or better yet, Monday?

....So is this release going to start the Orc/Goblin chapter? Ugh...hope not, right in the middle of a tournament!:eek:

DeletedUser1036

UGH!! In the middle of another tournament?

Two options, they stop the tournaments?
If your like me the present one is not a boosted goods one for me but I'll start it tomorrow just to have spare KP for the new addition to the KP tree?

DeletedUser

I do agree with and like some of the new updates that were rolled out in the beta server. The biggest one being the premium expansions are now not linked to the main hall upgrades. I felt that upgrading the main hall and being told I had an expansion available as a reward for said act only to find out that I had to purchase said expansion with diamonds was rather annoying. If something is given as a reward for completing an act within the game, it should be free. So I do stand in support of that update. The new icons are very nicely done as well as being more appealing to look at while maintaining functionality. The Orc Portal site is wonderfully done when upgraded it is truly mesmerizing to look at and I could stare at it for hours without losing interest. I am also enjoying the Orc rally point and omg... those 'shrooms of joy' are totally darling. (of course I have to visit other cities to see all this stuff as I am still a little runt within the beta server). I do also think that they did a great job at depicting the Orcs and gobblins themselves. Both creatures take on a character you begin to love and wish you could know their story. I imagine a cross between a shreckesk and smurfs storyline when looking at these buildings and creatures. I am not a fan of the shroom farms nor the shroom residences though.

DeletedUser2753

Tomorrow or about 14 hours from now round 3 of the tournament will start and I expect that during your 3rd or maybe 4th round the upgrade will come. I have heard that if your scouting complete on ring 10 or greater you will need Orcs to complete a province and get stalled. ( please someone confirm this or not).

Update: I was behind a day and for some stupid reason I thought we had 24 hours... OOPS, Now orcs are required to negotiate

Having just fought my 8th tournament to 2 stars and counting my losses, I then went to a silk province scouted on ring 10 and fought the first 1 of 8 and for far less then 1/2 the losses in my last tournament. I received 1 relic and a KP for one fight versus 2 relics and 2 KPs for one fight.
So all beware that It might be better to cater/fight for a province then loose alot in the next round. You must do your own math and judge if you should finish as many provinces above ring 9 as possible. Each of us has a different situation, so I can not say what to do one way or the other, but do feel we all should be aware of what will happen in the next 24 hours and make strategic decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:

maeter75

waiting to see when it rolls out and what is different from what people say about the beta version of it.
Like the population for orc housing going down per square at first, mainly it not being the bump in population like Fairies where.

DeletedUser115

Hi Humans, Elves, Dwarves, and Fairies.....and future Goblins -

Our worlds are currently being updated. We apologize for the period of downtime in order to roll out the update.

DeletedUser115

It seems that everything is now completed.

Please let us know if you experience any issues. :)

Thank you for patience, and cooperation as always. ;)

DeletedUser115

Hi Bobbykitty -

Can you try refreshing for me, and see if you are still unable to login?

DeletedUser115

Which worlds are you playing in that you are experiencing this issue, please?

DeletedUser43

You guys did that super super quick. Thank you!

I am in arendyll.

I was on US0 yesterday. Now it has me on US1.