• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.100

Muf-Muf

Community Manager
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.100.

We're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Crow Last Elf

Being able to see who took my trades on mobile is a very welcome change. If it is a neighbour, rather than within my fs, I like to know that.

Deleted User - 4366037

I am pleased with the attention being given to the mobile app. Looking forward to more expansive updates for that platform in the future.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
shouldn't this be 2.0?

what kind of math do they teach over there ?

When I saw that on Beta, I brought it up in our Beta discussion thread, I think in the archived one. It was said that 1.1 and 1.10 and 1.100 are all different. They are really 1.1.0 and 1.10.0 and 1.100.0 and it is the final digit that changes when an update needs an update of its own. Like right now we are on 1.99.x and not on 1.99x.

DeletedUser2768

Is there ANY information other than "soon" for when AW donations in mobile is coming? This is the next thing that needs to happen, and a year+ of "we're working on it" or "it's coming soon" just isn't cutting it any more.

(Yes, I know, I've said this before. I told @Xelenia I'd be a squeaky wheel about this until it was implemented)

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Is there ANY information other than "soon" for when AW donations in mobile is coming? This is the next thing that needs to happen, and a year+ of "we're working on it" or "it's coming soon" just isn't cutting it any more.

(Yes, I know, I've said this before. I told @Xelenia I'd be a squeaky wheel about this until it was implemented)

I realize we're working on it and it is coming soon isn't cutting it any longer......so how about, "It is in development?" ah!

On a serious note, we realized this feature is in need and the value it will bring to the game. The requests are heard loudly and clearly, all we ask for is some patience :) Development does not occur overnight :O

Xelenia

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
For Chapters 13 and 15, Magic Residences now unlock once the first research was finished, rather than requiring the respective Residence Researches to be finished mid-Chapter.

I am assuming that this applies to Magic Workshops as well.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It certainly didn't apply to the residence that I bought a month ago because I assumed if I bought one it would be the same as the one I won in the spire, not from a previous chapter.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Makes me think of Game of Thrones. "Mobile AW contributions are coming..." It can be the new thing everyone says for years and then it can all be over in a blink of an eye. :p

And our version of the Red Wedding would be when they shut down 90% of the servers because no one is buying diamonds any more? ;)

Pheryll

Set Designer
It certainly didn't apply to the residence that I bought a month ago because I assumed if I bought one it would be the same as the one I won in the spire, not from a previous chapter.

They had announced previously that residences and workshops were unlocked by their first technology for these later chapters, and now this patch is reverting this at least for residences (don't know why this line isn't mentioned on Beta, so there is a possibility that this is a mistatement). I am not surprised that the change is not retroactive, but if you contact support they may be able to verify the purchase and do something for it.

DeletedUser2768

I realize we're working on it and it is coming soon isn't cutting it any longer......so how about, "It is in development?" ah!

On a serious note, we realized this feature is in need and the value it will bring to the game. The requests are heard loudly and clearly, all we ask for is some patience :) Development does not occur overnight :O

Xelenia

I know you're (generic) working on it. But after this long of "it's coming, it's coming" it just doesn't have any meaning any more. I"m not trying to be a - about it, just respectfully voicing my frustration. Is there any kind of guesstimate on when "it's coming" is going to be "it's here"?

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
For Chapters 13 and 15, Magic Residences now unlock once the first research was finished, rather than requiring the respective Residence Researches to be finished mid-Chapter.

@Nightguest or @Muf-Muf Chapter 14 should have been part of this fix, perhaps instead of chapter 13, I believe, because the first Residence research in chapter 14 is further into the tree than the first Residence research in chapter 13.