• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.101

Deleted User - 3932582

The new release was waiting for me so I am now on 101.5 on Android! Did not see the update on Amazon yet.
However, I still could not donate KP to another player. I tried twice and no option appeared.
I wonder if they have to update as well to do so.
They're waiting for a complete rollout of the update. After it's done, they will enable this feature on their end.

DeletedUser7439

I am MISSING a green button in the Fellowship Help Column. How about adding that missing green button. TRUE, the green button belongs to my town and I would like to see it added. I can AW help fellowship but can not AW help my town from the new release.

[Ancient Wonders of other players have become more accessible!
  • A complete list of all Ancient Wonders that another player has unlocked can be accessed via the member list of Fellowships, as well as through a new button in the user interface that is shown when visiting another player through the World Map.
  • The Ancient Wonders of other players are listed in the following order: favorite Ancient Wonder, open Ancient Wonders in order of most Knowledge Points invested in so far, then all Wonders that currently cannot be helped because they are either upgrading or in the Rune Phase.]

I would like to view my AW's in the new user interface, the views only show my fellowships members AW's.

At the moment I can only view each of my Ancient Wonders one at a time on the desktop computer.

The contribution highlight is amazing, thanks. Thank you Muf-Muf!

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
[Ancient Wonders of other players have become more accessible]
  • The Ancient Wonders of other players are listed in the following order: favorite Ancient Wonder, open Ancient Wonders in order of most Knowledge Points invested in so far, then all Wonders that currently cannot be helped because they are either upgrading or in the Rune Phase.]

This one is actually not working this way. From what I see, the favorited one is listed first and then all the rest are listed by chapter they are unlocked, regardless of how many KP have been added, even if full, and then the ones in rune phase are at the end of the list.

Edit: @Xelenia or @Muf-Muf this is still not working as intended in the release notes. Is this still the planned order the devs want or will it stay the way it is now?

Last edited:

DeletedUser7439

This one is actually not working this way. From what I see, the favorited one is listed first and then all the rest are listed by chapter they are unlocked, regardless of how many KP have been added, even if full, and then the ones in rune phase are at the end of the list.

This part introduction: ["The Ancient Wonders of other . . "]. that other needs to be adjusted to include - ["all - fellow players are listed in the . . ."] . I saw the order is out of skelter or out of sync. That forced me to mouse grab and scroll through the fellows AW's - to my surprise.
YES, agree. But view shows all your fellows in the fellowship. but your button not created or assigned in highlighted. The fellows are easy to read and scroll through out each and every person on the fellowship. I like that. Include my city build. And it would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20807

For future reference, I would much rather wake up one morning to the happy realization that I now had the ability to do something on mobile than to be told that the something came with the update, when, in truth, it doesn’t.

Crow Last Elf

Today was the first day that my mobile app had all AW related improvements fully functional. It was... awesome! I thought that the feature to mark the favourite was disabled for the app, but I figured out that I had to unselect my current favourite before selecting a new favourite.

Last edited:

Socrates28

While I applaud the extension of our ability to donate KP on mobile, when fully enabled, when I try using the new interface on my PC it seems I must find some kind of secret spot to click on before it works. It eventually does work, but is "clunky" at the moment in my experience.

DeletedUser7439

Many Mobiles out there. I have to view that too. PC works fine, Just have no other alternative but to look at my AW's in a very awkward way, The Fellowship AW's are views in spectacular way. Very clear and easy to read another AW's beside my own AW's. I can not read my AW's - as clearly as - my fellowships.

DeletedUser7791

Note that you can only contribute to FS members or discovered neighbors. You can't randomly donate to anyone.

Thanks for this update. It is very good.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Note that you can only contribute to FS members or discovered neighbors. You can't randomly donate to anyone.

Thanks for this update. It is very good.

Not true. I have been donating KP to several people not in my fellowship or in my discovered area. You just have to go into their city to do it.