Dear Humans and Elves,
We're planning to update our United States worlds to the latest version on Thursday, 23 July. This update will include a number of changes, which you can find detailed below:
- The required Settlement Resources for the City Expansion 46 and 47 technologies in Chapter 15 were replaced with Scrolls so that players who had initially skipped these optional technologies can still unlock them when they are playing in later Chapters.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Spells - Several Instants were incorrectly called "Booster" in their detailed information window, and are now correctly referred to as "Instant" instead.
- Embassies - Fixed a rounding issue that could cause minor differences in amounts of resources collected from the Senate depending on collecting them individually or in batches.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Battles in regular Province Encounters now provide an indication of how likely it is to win the battle.
- The World Map button in the City now has an indicator showing that another Province can be scouted whenever there is no active Scout.
- Crafting - In the information pop-up, sometimes resources were shown that were not required for any of the available Crafting Recipes.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team