• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.11

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the changes that come with the update to version 1.11.
We are looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser627

We can scream and quit, and Inno will most likely act like gleeful little Goblins all the while. They don't want us to be able to get the specific Rune Shards we need - they want the Rune Shard process to be guide us toward sales. After all, if we get enough Runes for Wonders we don't want, we might give in and build it...thus increasing the likelihood that we'll have to buy some of those newly available expansions.

Deleted User - 794893

you just ruined the game .. I will not waste my kp on the ancient wonders .. If i wanted them I would have researched them .. space is too precious to waste on the AW .. I can't believe the amount of real money I wasted on this game .. Anyone know of another good game to play? and please nothing by Innogames

DeletedUser2615

This update is horrible! How can you arbitrarily and without any warning decide ancient wonders are mandatory???? Now my granite is going to be sitting maxed out for days while I research techs for buildings I NEVER want to put up! The ancient wonders in this game aren't worth the space they take up. It isn't like Forge where they actually are useful but even in forge it's an OPTION not a requirement. Why do you keep forcing us to play the way you want us to play??? Some of us don't want a magic academy or ancient wonders and you've now set me back by over a week with this stupid update. The last update with orcs was bad enough. Are you trying to drive all of your players out of the game?

DeletedUser2753

This update is horrible! How can you arbitrarily and without any warning decide ancient wonders are mandatory???? Now my granite is going to be sitting maxed out for days while I research techs for buildings I NEVER want to put up! The ancient wonders in this game aren't worth the space they take up. It isn't like Forge where they actually are useful but even in forge it's an OPTION not a requirement. Why do you keep forcing us to play the way you want us to play??? Some of us don't want a magic academy or ancient wonders and you've now set me back by over a week with this stupid update. The last update with orcs was bad enough. Are you trying to drive all of your players out of the game?

I bolded and reded two sentences. This is classic Bait and Switch
And to do this in middle of a tournament when we are collecting KPs for reasons.

I will not spend one more cent on this game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3569

The requirement of now making us research all the ancient wonders is not a good choice on your part. You are penalizing everyone who made the choice not to do certain ones from making more progress in the game. I had a plan and now you have blown that out of the water. It seems you put add features to the games and when it seems that people do not want them you then force them to participate in that part of the game. You are going to lose people because you are making more and more requirements. If you are going to go back and require tech tree requirements you should not make people who have passed that point go back and research techs that used to be options.

It is very disappointing that you keep doing updates that are harmful rather than helpful. You are making the game worse not betterl

DeletedUser2424

I ditto everything that's been said here already. Very Mad.

I'll add another reason... It's just ridiculous to one day come in to elvenar to find my Fairy Portal filled to the brim on night essense. Yet I can't even buy the technology I had been planning on buying this morning...

DeletedUser2334

Agree, I was midway through researching a much needed city expansion and now I have to go back and research ancient wonders that I'll never build because city space is too valuable! Here's a suggestion, don't make wonders take up space in the city, especially since you put separate graphics behind the city??? I am tired of being an advanced player who has to go back and make up for updates that you threw in after the fact. Focus on going forward not on going backwards.

DeletedUser61

This update is horrible! How can you arbitrarily and without any warning decide ancient wonders are mandatory????
  • Every Ancient Wonder tech, so far, and been introduced as optional and has then become mandatory a couple of weeks later.
  • It's been mandatory on Beta for a couple of weeks
  • It was in the release notes that were posted the day before the update
They don't want us to be able to get the specific Rune Shards we need - they want the Rune Shard process to be guide us toward sales.
Now that AW research is mandatory, and now that we have the Advanced Scouting chests and the soft cap on negotiation, the process will be more orderly. By the end of each subsequent chapter folks will have the Rune Shards that they'll need if they want to build an Ancient Wonder.
  • You can get Rune Shards by acquiring sector
  • You can get Rune Shards from Tournaments
  • The Solstice Contest, that's currently on Beta, has Rune Shards (9 at a time) as one of the prizes
If you don't every want any "wrong" shards, then the clean approach would be to make Rune Shards universal. One size fits all. That would eliminate a MAJOR incentive for exploration and doing contests. And, as you point out, if you ARE in a hurry for a particular AW, a FULL Rune Wheel only cost's $13.06, or even less if you've already filled a few of the slots.

Ancient Wonders are the best long-term investment in the game, as they provide PERMANENT buffs without additional Coins/Supplies/Goods every day. They are fancy Cultural Buildings.

Last edited by a moderator: