• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.11

DeletedUser1903

Yes but why should it be required to research something which is actively broken? I would not build a game which requires people to research a building which is broken.
the mercenary camp has been 'coming soon'---:eek: not working---since it was mandatory from the start in April..so they do make us research buildings that do not work...:confused:

we should justifiably have just as long as it takes them to finish the fairy troops to research the new wonders!!! (((they were even added over a month after the fairy troops mandatory research was...))) :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1122

I want Fireballs!!
varron is going to be mad you stole his fireballs... oh wait! I see LOL
thought so:cool:
We can scream and quit, and Inno will most likely act like gleeful little Goblins all the while
OK. I'm not screaming but I quit. If I want abuse I'll phone the IRS for help. I don't need this dung for fun!
If anyone is going to quit, before you do create a New fellowship named " I Protest I Quit"
My fellowship has asked me to leave my city intact because INno game will never delete it. Sure wish I could though! What a great ideal!

Our fellowship had done fairly well, made #9 and then....
3 builder types left because of the fighting
3 have left because of the bugs
and I have quit because I hate the boredom of fighting, the endless bugs, the bully moderators, and the retroactive endless changing of the game.
I guess what finally shed the light for me was the answer to the question: Would I play the game if I just started? for about 2 days.
Missanthropy merge stacked posts and fixed an editorial glitch.

Maz Mellor

Our fellowship had done fairly well, made #9 and then....
3 builder types left because of the fighting
3 have left because of the bugs
and I have quit because I hate the boredom of fighting, the endless bugs, the bully moderators, and the retroactive endless changing of the game.
I guess what finally shed the light for me was the answer to the question: Would I play the game if I just started? for about 2 days.

Noooo!! :(:(:( Not you too. This is such a bummer. Ugh!!

DeletedUser1016

We have a fellowship trading scheme, but since it takes 500 kp to level up and only the top contributors get bonuses, I have gotten relatively little benefit from sharing KP for wonders in Elvenar.
....and that's the norm!
.....if anyone suggests that "...oh- no problem....it's just a simple matter of" participating in tournaments, contributing to other neighboring Ancient Wonders [AW], and/or opening up provinces........they are just full of dung! It's incredibly frustrating because of how many runes are needed; and the limited ways of obtaining them; and the arbitrary way of getting a rune [literally like spinning a roulette wheel] ......... it takes 9 runes shards to open just one AW, and since there are now 12 AW, that means you'd need to open 108 [9x12] provinces just to get just one [1] of each....those odds suck because the statistics predict [according to Kat] that you need approximately 30 runes to open just one [1] AW because of the breakage!

So you can't depend on only opening provinces - and contributing to neighboring AW will get you minimal because of how long it takes to upgrade an AW and the competition, so tournaments are really the only answer in getting extra runes. So if you don't like tournaments your screwed....:)

dikke ikke

Are we playing Sluts Gone Wild???? whats with the pic of the barely concealed breasts?????

if this game allows the degradation of women...... there Will be hell to pay!

Imagine her in blue with pointy ears, the she can be a sorceress level IV :)

You don't need to play on the beta server, but when you read the release notes and the comments on the beta forum, then you know what to expect on the regular server for the next update so you can be prepared if you want.

DeletedUser1016

.....that's probably very true, if I started now I might give it up quickly? I started almost a year ago and the game was very different then...fresh and new, still changing and growing and kinda exciting because choices were available and it seemed that your success was dependent on making smart decisions. But Kat hit the nail directly right on the head....the Tech Tree is not a decision tree, but a PERT chart...it's become so "tightened down" that all the decision making is removed - so where's the challenge? So 6pac, your right - I'd most likely not last more then a couple of days once I discovered that. At the moment there is new content and I'm still interested, so I'll continue a bit longer....but you'll be missed if you go....

DeletedUser2855

so what you saying Katwijk is that we all should only play beta that is real world and other servers don't count,,,,because you know i played settlers online there was test server too and they give you ton of diamonds for free to test new things you didn't need to pay for testing and we didn't get prize for reporting bugs we did it for free, because that is how game should be and people would still pay for diamonds in real server we were not forced to do it like here ,,,,,,,,,

DeletedUser61

we all should only play beta that is real world
If you only put gas in your car, and take it to the garage for everything else, then you won't enjoy Beta. Beta is our dress rehearsal environment, and things can get pretty ragged once in a while.
because that is how game should be
clown.png

pay for diamonds in real server we were not forced to do it like here
You can play the ENTIRE game with no diamonds. I'm doing it myself in a couple of my worlds. You're not going to be ranked in the top 500 players, but they're all crazy anyway.

dikke ikke

I still have 120 places to go to get in the top 500, I use no diamonds and I don't consider myself crazy (maybe other people do :p )

DeletedUser2855

If you only put gas in your car, and take it to the garage for everything else, then you won't enjoy Beta. Beta is our dress rehearsal environment, and things can get pretty ragged once in a while.

View attachment 1045

You can play the ENTIRE game with no diamonds. I'm doing it myself in a couple of my worlds. You're not going to be ranked in the top 500 players, but they're all crazy anyway.

You missing the point i want more diamonds for my money don't want to wait 2 month till the offer 30% more diamonds to buy only once ,,, where are presents get more diamonds offer that last whole day,,, you know this is logical and every online game offers this only here this is immoral ????????????? don't try stupid joke to get out of this one lol

DeletedUser1349

i have laughed reading this thread. the game is much better now, much more fun and exciting. tournaments and events! i love it when the devs throw curves at us, forcing us to adjust our gameplay. it keeps the game fresh! if you did not see this wonder change coming, you were not paying attention and most of you consider yourselves pros. i am in orcs now and do not need orcs for encounters, cuz i have been playing the game properly. we all knew wonders were whipped cream for diamond players, they cost less to build then a decent diamond culture building. 200 diamonds for a rune shard that always fits! i have plenty of room, but there have been times when i had space hell.

some of you got yourselves into trouble cuz you forgot kp are for your tech tree, not for growing wonders.

you still do not need diamonds to enjoy this game. i have non-diamond players in both my fellowships and they rock!

be one with the game, folks. do not fight the game. don't worry, be happy!

DeletedUser43

I'm 72 right now. No diamonds. Until the dwarves made keeping up with expansions impossible, I was ranked in the top 10. There are other players in the top 100 that are no diamond players. On Beta the guy ranked 11 is no diamond.

DeletedUser627

WE are dealing with the germanic mindset. being of that ancestry I understand nothing said or the fact that they ask but ignore our opinions will ever matter . we either play or quit

Hear hear!

some of you got yourselves into trouble cuz you forgot kp are for your tech tree, not for growing wonders....

be one with the game, folks. do not fight the game. don't worry, be happy!

Pretty contradictory here. People didn't "forget" their KP was for the tech tree. They just didn't worry, they happily followed along with all of Inno's glowing encouragements - all their inducements to build the great new Wonders.

If players got "into trouble", it was because they forgot to fight the game: This is PvE; it's not P -go-with-the-flow-and-find-yourself-skewered.

DeletedUser3600

A couple items here..
I am only a newcomer, no diamonds period, joined just before the fairy levels came out I think, (not sure if there is a place to find date started or not.) (current lvl between 2400 and 2500)
It was before the newer levels of AWs came out, but after the magic academy. My only issue at the time was there was no real announcement IN the game of updates. I had to notice changes and then come to the forums to discover if they were important to me or not. (Actually still pretty much an issue)

When the lvl II AWs were introduced I did not notice them at first, nor did I notice the tournament research slot until the first one started. I came to the forums, found what info I could, and by a stroke of luck happened upon a comment by a long time player saying introductions to the tech tree were at first stand alone, then later combined into the path. Not much meaning for me at the time, but as a completionist or overachiever I went and filled out the KP for them all as I found them.

My issue with the runes... once you have completed a wheel, it seems you can still receive more runes for that AW but cannot do anything with them? Can't we hit em with a hammer or something and make shards to add to the pile to apply to other AW's? - would be nice.

Those many of you who hate the magic academy (apologies, but I have seen this in a lot of threads even researching other items)... there is now a second tab on the spell inventory for "Buildings" - apparently for winning them through events of some sort.

DeletedUser2334

Why are we crazy? If it wasn't for the players that buy diamonds, there would not be a free game to play. I don't go "crazy" buying diamonds, but I buy them occasionally to help improve game play and support the developers. I've been playing for over a year and still don't have a single ancient wonder completely leveled up. How am I going to get 9 ancient wonders operating in my city without buying a ridiculous number of diamonds? When game design begins to require premium purchases for effectively using or unlocking options, I'm out.

DeletedUser1987

My issue with the runes... once you have completed a wheel, it seems you can still receive more runes for that AW but cannot do anything with them? Can't we hit em with a hammer or something and make shards to add to the pile to apply to other AW's? - would be nice.
Once you get your Ancient Wonder to lvl 5, you will have to complete a second rune wheel to upgrade it further.

I agree though, at the rate my Ancient Wonders receive KP, I would really prefer the ability to try to fill in the second rune wheel sooner, so that I could at least get broken shards to complete my Golden Abyss.

I have finished three provinces since unlocking the first of the two Ancient Wonder researches I hadn't done yet. I got two new wonder rune shards which did not break, and a crystal lighthouse shard. This has done nothing to help me finish my Golden Abyss.