Dear Humans and Elves,
We plan to update to game version 1.115 on Thursday, October 15th. This update comes with several changes, the details of which can be found below!
- The Coldfire Phoenix's effect has been changed to no longer give Knowledge Points when a scout finishes, but when a scout is started instead. This change was made because we found that some players could experience problems if they were offline while both the scout and the Coldfire Phoenix's feeding effect ended. By changing the time at which the Knowledge Points are granted, we avoid ever getting in this situation. The tooltips of the building explaining the effect have been updated accordingly.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Tournaments - The World Map could become unresponsive when there is no cooldown for the next level of the Tournament Province due to city effects.
- City - Indicators of other players who've helped buildings in your city now always correctly show the avatar the helping player has chosen.
- Research - Resolved an error that could sometimes cause the names of a chapter to not be displayed properly on the chapter's crest when using the HTML5 client.
- Texts - Fixed some text inconsistencies, for instance in the description of the Crystal Manufactory, which claimed that the building produces Lapislazuli instead of Obsidian.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Similarly to the browser version, you will now get hints on the loading screen, as well as on the download screen when more content needs to be downloaded before you can continue playing.
- Buildings - In the app, the Wise Golem did not correctly show the image for the units it produces, but now these images are no longer camera shy and happy to appear.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team