Dear Humans and Elves,
We plan to update all live markets to version 1.119 on Thursday, December 10th. This will be the final new version of this year, as v1.120 will be launching in January!
- We're adding a whole bunch of new avatars to the game!
For both Humans and Elves, we are adding a portrait of the winner of the #MACxElvenar competition!
For Humans, we are adding the following three portraits that can be selected at any point in the game:
For Elves, the following portraits can be selected from Chapter IV on:
And finally, for Humans, these portraits are unlocked with Chapter IV:
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Rankings - Resolved an issue with the sorting when a search result returned more than 2 pages' worth of results.
- Spire of Eternity - The resource selection within Diplomacy should now consistently sort the resources correctly.
- Buildings - Corrected an issue that could lead to a wrong level being shown in building tooltips.
- Booster Instants - Using Booster Intants now correctly update the Diamonds costs shown to instantly finish a timer. Note: This was only a visual issue, and the correct (always lower) amount of Diamonds was being subtracted even if the number on the button could be wrong.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- A small series of technical and interface adjustments are being rolled out for our Diamond Shop. These changes only become available to a small percentage of players at first, while we thoroughly test their technical performance.
- Android - To resolve issues that would make it impossible to finish the tutorial, we have had to disable the possibility to use Elvenar in split screen mode on Android devices.
- Chat - Prevented the chat interface from breaking in the case a Fellowship's member's account was deleted.
- Quests - Added a missing icon to one of the quests in the Traders of Unur Chapter.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team