• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.12

DeletedUser2753

Hey I have 19,000 Orcs at stake, and it was an analogy not a direct comparison

DeletedUser61

Physics
behavior so unpredictable as to appear random, owing to great sensitivity to small changes in conditions.
The Titanic is a metaphor. I'm more concerned about the intellectual dishonesty of somebody who claims to be a trained architect.
strange attractor
n. Physics
An attractor exhibited by some dynamic systems for which the approach to the attractor is chaotic.
To the untrained eye a chaotic system is random. But if you UNDERSTAND what's actually going on, you'll be quite happy with the overall pattern, which IS very predictable. But there are a LOT of different sequences for achieving that end result.

That's simply good game design.

DeletedUser3312

In my opinion, the Developers are young stubborn kiddos. They are determined to do things their way. It's a matter of maturity. My niece is a game developer fresh out of college with the ego to go with it. smiles..... The kids are not going to listen to us unless we say what they want to hear. And we don't do that because they are not making changes we the players want to see. And so we get frustrated and the developers insulate themselves from the frustration by having a barrier of persons "deal" with our frustration. However that barrier of persons has no way to make a change or power to do anything except do a weekly meeting with someone in the developers office and report on things. And after a while those reports don't mention the frustration, anger, confusion, because the dev does not want to hear it.