Dear Humans and Elves,
We plan to update to version 1.123 next week on Thursday, February 18th.
- Elvenar will now use an HTML5 client for Browser play. This is now replacing Flash as the standard game client for Elvenar. The "Enable HTML5" option in the game settings menu will be removed.
- We're reverting parts of the changes we made to the handling of deleted messages recently. From this version on, a deleted group conversation no longer reappears in your inbox if any of the conversation partners send a new message. For conversations between two message partners, the messages continue to reappear.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Elvarian Carnival - The Valentine's Artifact snuck into one of the Elvarian Carnival screens. This has been fixed.
- Elvarian Carnival - Missing Milestone Rewards on Quest screens will now display properly.
- Tournaments - The text informing about the next Tournament times in the Fellowship/Tournament tab will now be easier to read.
- Quests - A Quest asking to "Complete 1 Boosted Manufactory upgrade to level 11 or higher" is now showing the correct text to include the Standard Goods requirement.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- As some of you had already noticed, we have included a new filter in the Trader that allows you to filter trades created by your Fellowship's Members.
- For players using an Apple device with iOS 9, there will be a pop-up in-game informing that support for this iOS version will be discontinued soon. This is unfortunately necessary to keep developing our app further going forward.
- Elvarian Carnival - The info text for "Evolution" has been properly translated in all languages, and no longer always shows in English.
- Build Menu - When the optional tech in the Fairies Chapter (VII) is not unlocked, the Culture Building Menu is now scrolling to the newest unlocked building instead of the first locked one.
- Buildings - The option to change the production type at the Sorcerer's Hut is now properly accessible.
- City - Some buildings had a weird-looking overlap when placed close to each other. They have been told how to properly behave and look fine now.
- City - A bug leading to what appears to be an empty City when logging in is fixed.
- User Interface - Some issues with the User Interface on context menus are fixed.
- Messages - An issue causing the text in messages overlapping the text background has been taken care of.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team