• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.13

DeletedUser61

To quote from your own articles:
Does the U.S. marketplace need 50 square feet of retail space for every man, woman, and child within the country’s borders?
The ongoing and steady post-recession stream of store closings since seems to indicate that the answer is “no.”
You can argue all you want about the importance of being trendy and listening to your customers, but the reality is that fads come and fads go, and today's success is tomorrow's failure. It's more about buyers being fickle than it is about good customer relations, and/or about technological shifts that invalidate a particular business model.
Fresh & Easy's struggles also coincided with a flood of new competition in the Southland. Big-box retailers such as Wal-Mart and Target were expanding their food offerings, while niche rivals like Trader Joe's were opening new locations. Shoppers were also increasingly turning to farmers markets to get their produce. Even online giants like Amazon.com and Google have been rolling out grocery delivery.
Ugh....:confused: [do you even reside in the USA?]
I not only reside in the US, I have a Masters in Business Administration and I've been a supply chain consultant for most of 40 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1016

...so off topic - Ah...the title of this thread is Release Notes version 1.13, and not Business Administration or whatever. You don't have to defend yourself either, just stay on topic, it's just so tiring sifting thru all this "dung".

Last edited by a moderator: