Dear Humans and Elves,
We plan to update to the latest version of Elvenar 1.133 on Thursday, July 8th
- Set Production - The way production bonuses are displayed currently (by adding some of them and still displaying the bonus underneath) can be quite confusing. We improved the display of set bonuses and introduced consistency between Browser and Mobile versions. The "Collect" tab, the "Info" tab, and the Tooltips of set buildings will be more readable.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Squad Sizes: Some discrepancies between icons and tooltips of potential rewards for Squad Size upgrades have been fixed.
- Translations - Wrong Translations in the Constructs Chapter have been corrected.
- Aureate Phoenix - The Aureate Phoenix Tooltip and Icons has been fixed.
- Moving - When moving a building into an existing building, it would be placed within this building until logging in again. This will no longer happen.
- We added new, lush tree visuals, which will be appearing in newly started games, instead of a wide, empty field. This feature will not be available immediately after the update, and it will be tested among a number of players first, before it's being added to all accounts.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team