Dear Humans and Elves,
We plan to update to the latest version of Elvenar, 1.134, on Thursday, July 22nd
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Backend - The Stream Error that was triggered by disconnecting the Main Hall was fixed.
- Backend - Trophies are now displayed correctly across all platforms.
- UI - Multiple graphical issues have now been corrected.
- Backend - Fixed Ancient Wonder switching to the wrong phase after building it.
- Browser, UI - First Spire gate is now showing correctly in the progress bar when Spire is completed.
- UI - Fixed various misaligned icons, tooltips, and text.
- UI - Fixed button malfunctions.
- UI - Squad Size Upgrades show now the correct description.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team