• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.14

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the changes that come with the update to version 1.14.
We are looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser2191

I currently have the Dragon Magic V non declinable quest in my main city, yet to be started. Once this update is applied, will the quest for myself automatically convert asking for the recruitment of Paladins instead?

DeletedUser2191

Hi Ludwig, yes according to the notes - The Human quest 'Dragon Magic V - The Sacrifice' has been changed: you no longer have to lose Priests and Paladins - instead, you will now have to recruit Paladins. This quest after the update would be changed.

I understand the requirement of the quest is changing. For those like myself who already have it in que, will it change for them or stay the same?

Anyone from the Beta version have this quest in que when the quest requirement was changed get an automatic update?

DeletedUser3541

I would like to know what a Mage's Journal is and what do we do for it? One of my members got it in a quest on the left side of the screen and asked me about it and I know nothing about it. Could anyone please explain it to me so I can pass the information along to my FS. Thanks in advance!!

DeletedUser2077

I would like to know what a Mage's Journal is and what do we do for it? One of my members got it in a quest on the left side of the screen and asked me about it and I know nothing about it. Could anyone please explain it to me so I can pass the information along to my FS. Thanks in advance!!
its in the scrolls its a 24 hour goods set to make scrolls

DeletedUser2191

Alright, so we now have this update and the Dragon V quest automatically changed.

However ...

The release notes state the new change is to recruit 33 paladins. The quest has changed to train 33 priests.

Was a mistake made in the patch notes for type of unit to be trained or do we have a new bug/ glitch ?

DeletedUser

The City background has received an update in preparation for future updates - the maximum size of the city did not change with this update

I've only been playing for a few weeks, but have greatly enjoyed the game. I got my husband to play also, and after a few days of waiting for customer support, he was able to play on the same world as me. Since he had to play a few days on a different world, we now both have cities growing on two different worlds.

During this small amount of time, i have purchased diamonds. The primary reason for the diamond purchases was to be able to expand my city, give me more room to arrange structures how i wanted them. I used the diamonds, which i purchased with real money, to expand my city to the edge of the cliff, and place my marble manufactories on the edge of the cliff. They were overlooking the canyon as they dug for marble, which was how i wanted it, which is why i spent real money on diamonds to get them there.

Can you perhaps tell me if, in the near future, i will be able to get my marble manufactories back to the edge of the cliff, where i paid real money to have them? Or have i just wasted my real money only to have the cliff moved out of reach of them?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1016

Can you perhaps tell me if, in the near future, i will be able to get my marble manufactories back to the edge of the cliff, where i paid real money to have them?

The developers have created that extra space for future guest races, which I presume will open up new expansion areas. Those areas will include the area next to the cliff where your marble manufactories use to be. Unfortunately that will only happen when new guest races are introduced after the orc/goblin chapter. I'm not sure if there are 2 new rows of expansions planned or only one. If two new rows are planned then it will be a long while before you can get back to the actual edge of the cliff...You won't have to be in that particular new chapter to access the new expansion space. You will be able to acquire it anytime after the new race is created and introduced as a new chapter. - suck's I know. The whole game is a moving target because of the continuing development.

DeletedUser3312

Anyone from the Beta version have this quest in que when the quest requirement was changed get an automatic update?

The quests in beta are not always the same as in the real game. I played both and beta was much easier. quests were different, tech tree easier.. needed less kp, things were in different order on tech tree, and battles are so dang easy in beta. you never lose. so i suggest not to depend on Beta for much of anything.

DeletedUser3220

I'm with you on that note, Bobbykitty! I started out playing with diamonds. Then I noticed that I was going to need more, the more I played with them. I decided to wait and see if the game play would be worth it or not. If only the developers would realize what made this game great to start with.
Instead it seems they are just getting diamond hungry and making things harder and cost more. I wouldn't mind using diamonds on some things, but it has gotten to be way too much for any one advancement. Just to finish an upgrade in the last hour of the building is more diamonds than I have. It use to be the time spent on here is what made so much of a difference. Not anymore! Diamonds and diamonds only.
I don't like seeing so many of my friends quit the game after they have spent so much time and money on it. It has only made me where I'm starting to spend less time and no money. I will stay long enough to check out the changes up and coming soon. I hope they make it fun again.

DeletedUser3220

I'm with you on that note, Bobbykitty! I started out playing with diamonds. Then I noticed that I was going to need more, the more I played with them. I decided to wait and see if the game play would be worth it or not. If only the developers would realize what made this game great to start with.
Instead it seems they are just getting diamond hungry and making things harder and cost more. I wouldn't mind using diamonds on some things, but it has gotten to be way too much for any one advancement. Just to finish an upgrade in the last hour of the building is more diamonds than I have. It use to be the time spent on here is what made so much of a difference. Not anymore! Diamonds and diamonds only.
I don't like seeing so many of my friends quit the game after they have spent so much time and money on it. It has only made me where I'm starting to spend less time and no money. I will stay long enough to check out the changes up and coming soon. I hope they make it fun again.
I guess I can kiss that thought right out with the trash. I will never tell anyone how much fun this game is again!