Dear Humans & Elves,
On Wednesday, October 26th, there will be a short downtime of approximately ten minutes to update our servers to version 1.16. Please check back for any further updates regarding this release.
During the expected downtime, you will not be able to access the game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Wood Elves are setting foot in the world of Elvenar!
- We continue releasing more content related to the Battle Redesign. The following features and changes are part of this update:
- Blossom Mage - a new Mage unit that can be unlocked in the Fairy chapter, trained in the Mercenary Camp, available to both races
- Drone Rider - a new Light Melee unit that can be unlocked in the Fairy chapter, trained in the Mercenary Camp, available to both races
- Mortar - a new Heavy Ranged unit that can be unlocked in Chapter III, trained in the Barracks, available to Humans only. The technology for this unit will remain optional until the next update
- Ranger - a new Light Ranged unit that is unlocked in the Woodelves chapter, trained in the Mercenary Camp, available to both races
- New levels of the Mercenary Camp have become available within the Woodelves chapter
- A new military building has been released: the Training Grounds (Chapter II)
- Cerberus has moved from the Barracks to the Training Grounds, and is therefore no longer exclusively available to Humans, but also to Elves. For Elves, this new technology ('Training Grounds and Cerberus') is optional until the next update, for Humans it was already mandatory to research, but it did move position to an earlier chapter, which could cause the need to research it before you're able to continue in the research tree if you are at a specific point in the progress. It was impossible to make it optional for Humans too, since it would cause problems with the already released upgraded versions of Cerberus
- Archer Promotion 2 (Elite Archer) has been moved from the end of the Orcs and Goblins Chapter to the Dwarven Chapter. This technology will remain optional until the next update
- Crossbowman Promotion 2 (Master Crossbowman) has been moved from the end of the Orcs and Goblins Chapter to the Dwarven Chapter. This technology will remain optional until the next update
- You can now encounter a number of new units in Provinces and Tournaments: Abbot levels 1-3 (Mage), Thornrose Mage levels 1-3 (Mage), and the Orc General levels 1-3 (Heavy Melee)
- We rearranged the order of units in the Barracks, so that we can use the same order in all three military production buildings. The new order will be: Light Melee, Light Ranged, Mage, Heavy Melee, Heavy Ranged. This order also reflects the new 'combat pentagon'.
After observing the new battle system, we are making the following tweaks (and more tweaks can and most likely will be made in the next updates as well):
- Many Light Ranged units have been buffed
- Cerberuses and War Dogs are now even better against Mages
- Fixed the sound of units in battle
- The time of the last message now updates correctly
- Fixed a bug where quest 'Uglyful Cities' would complete without doing any task
- Improved text in a cancel construction confirmation window
- Fixed an icon on a quest window
Please take a moment to view our discussion thread and provide any feedback regarding our upcoming release. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Elvenar Team