• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.16

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
5 days to crank out cerbs before having to build them in new building (and slower too if same as beta) 7 seconds goes to 47 seconds each....

DeletedUser43

Battle system part 2 gets released:

Weaker fairy units than the units we currently have.

All units get trained in the same queue.

10 hours to train one squad of dogs.

UGH!!

A whole 3 expansions when the main hall gets bigger, the factories get bigger, and culture gets less per square with the largest non diamond building...oh...and we need to add roads (more spaces) to the culture buildings too. If you want to look at it as you are simply adding more of those culture buildings and not replacing, well, you they take an entire expansion plus 5 spaces (for the road) per.

And a whole lot of fighting things (barracks upgrades etc), that we can't use because we are too far ahead.

Not to mention the new money extortion...either pay for expansions or none of this for you! You might be able to upgrade one building or two. And weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. There is a new culture building that will crush anyone who doesn't buy them. If you thought the snails were bad....and they did manage to divide this group just as we said they would....the new thing gives 10,000 culture to the people who open up a vein...um, I mean wallet. If you want this new chapter it is going to cost ya!!! hahaha

The air sort of went out of my excitement of this new race. But anything that gets us out of the orcs is wonderful. I just wish we could really play it. That is what makes me sad. Only 3 expansions while they are shutting down our ability to get more from the world map.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Looking forward to the new race and the impact on my city. I have enjoyed the palisade/medieval style of the orcs but it is time for something more fancy. Just need to finish those last few techs. The challenge of mana will be most interesting on town design.

Nice to see some boosts to archers and cerberus, I wonder is light melee needs some help too. Low level elves will really appreciate the fast moving unit in era 2. While the training queue is shared you can still build units in say training grounds while upgrading the barracks so that is helpful to keep restocking troops.

Anyone nearing the archer promotion in orcs would be best to not unlock it, if possible, so you can save your orc resources for the other techs.

DeletedUser43

Oh right!! They move the archer tech so it doesn't cost so many orc resources!! That is important! Good thing to mention Mykan.

DeletedUser4706

When are they going to open up all of the territory that they have created on the east and south sides. They said it was going to come with the next "race" .... it is NOT just the battle rules that have changed (paying/collecting almost 200 KPs for no advantage - mercenary camp and fairy drones/mages) having to go back for better archers, getting yet another training area, placing that AND having my archers with 6 upgrades on the Sanctuary AND four upgrades on the Needles - get blown out by a whisper???? I asked support and they have ... what? nothing but excuses and please be patient?

DeletedUser43

They open up another 10 spaces on the bottom (near the waterfall) for this new race.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1016

Yay!!! I can't wait for this chapter!! I love what they have done to the tier one maufactories and the residences, this is going to be a great chapter :)
Do the residences stay the same size and orientation....I really dislike that they are so big.

DeletedUser3297

Yes they stay the same size but workshops do not :( Main hall also changes and some other challenges.

All part of the challenge of a city builder game :) The main hall has remained the same size for far too long. In some instances, it dwarves other buildings. I am glad that the devs made some changes to buildings that you would not normally expect them to :)

DeletedUser3640

If you thought the snails were bad....and they did manage to divide this group just as we said they would....the new thing gives 10,000 culture to the people who open up a vein...um, I mean wallet. If you want this new chapter it is going to cost ya!!! hahaha

How much does it cost (or will it cost, w/e)?

P.S. I was so excited about this update, but I see that "Bug fixes" part remains silent on magic residences and workshops upgrades.... come on... how many months and updates will it take for devs to fix that?

DeletedUser2848

I sure hope it evens us out on the battles. The only battles I can win is tournament and only the first 3 after that I lose it all. I just is not any fun anymore. I lose my boosted items because I am having to use them to for negotiating or if I use my diamonds it costs tons and I lose out on those. I guess I am posting this in the wrong place. Sorry. just so frustrated. I have loved playing until they messed with the battle. This is first time I have been unhappy with this game. I hate to have to quit it. Battle is a big part to get the relics. Sorry. I am complaining but it is true. I am excited about the wood elves and new stuff that is coming.

Calenmir

Battle system part 2 gets released:

oh...and we need to add roads (more spaces) to the culture buildings too. If you want to look at it as you are simply adding more of those culture buildings and not replacing, well, you they take an entire expansion plus 5 spaces (for the road) per.

And a whole lot of fighting things (barracks upgrades etc), that we can't use because we are too far ahead.
Bobbykitty,

Today in chat one of the FS asked about roads for culture buildings. She was told no, but when I read that this morning I remembered this post of yours. Do you know if this starts immediately or if it only becomes necessary once you hit a specific chapter?
Thanks!

ETA: Also, is it just buildings or also things like the Purple Blossom trees and other non-building culture items?

DeletedUser594

Bobbykitty,

Today in chat one of the FS asked about roads for culture buildings. She was told no, but when I read that this morning I remembered this post of yours. Do you know if this starts immediately or if it only becomes necessary once you hit a specific chapter?
Thanks!

ETA: Also, is it just buildings or also things like the Purple Blossom trees and other non-building culture items?

Thats for Manna and starts with Woodelves

DeletedUser3942

Manna is another "good" that is produced in culture buildings. you will need it to produce certain goods in wood elf factories.
Oh and yes, the Wood Elves are at the very end of the tech tree. ;)