• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.21

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

We are happy to announce that the Fellowship Tournaments will be brought to the game with this update! We are eager to hear your feedback and see how this new feature will work for your fellowship. Please share any feedback you have regarding update 1.21 in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Are there any changes to FS tournaments based on the feedback from Beta?

• Do Blueprints have a purpose other than upgrading Magical res/ws?
  • Are blueprints still at the unreachable 440,000 TP checkpoint?
  • Will the tournament rankings show Fellowship ranks, or still just individuals?
  • EDIT:Forgot one HUGE piece of feedback, are they planning on changing the timer from 16h to 14h like everyone on Beta suggested?
Edit: As of now there are no changes from what was released on Beta, but they should be coming.

Last edited:

Calenmir

I just hope the movement is an actuality. I have two cities located in a very dead zone. I keep getting more dead neighbors or goldmines that only give half of what I'd get if I had a dead neighbor. But would love to be near folks that MIGHT reciprocate on NH.

And in the one city, having lost out on the last 3 tournaments for the prize, because of course NO ONE plays but me, having it fellowship based will be nice. Always supposing the prizes are worthwhile to my needs. Yet again, no information is being provided so commenting on how wonderful or terrible it is is difficult.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
The link from the from the 1.21 info page brings you to the 1.20 discussion, not this one. Edit this is fixed now, thanks!
Are the troop buffs and attack ranges fixed in this update or am I going to deal with a bunch of complaints from my members about how the battles are still not working right. Should I tell them to just cater or to not try the new tourney setup at all. ( I didn't read anything about this on the info page).
I love how this issue seems to have been swept under the table, there isn't any info about it or if it was intentional, or when it will be addressed. Makes it hard to want to get our fellowships to try the new tourney setup if the troops are not working correctly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115

Are there any changes to FS tournaments based on the feedback from Beta?

Hi Soggy,

Unfortunately, I have not heard of any feedback, but I will message the office on Monday and find out some additional information regarding your questions.

I just hope the movement is an actuality. I have two cities located in a very dead zone.

We have tested the player movement several times already, so I am pretty sure this will become a regular as stated in the release notes. Yay! :)

Does this week's tournament start on Tuesday as usual? Or is it going to be delayed, as the beta one was when this release was introduced?

I knew I forgot something, again! :X I have updated the release notes announcement to include this information. :)

The link from the from the 1.21 info page brings you to the 1.20 discussion, not this one, we are off to a great start! lol.

Fixed! Hey, I'm still recouping from the New Year, don't hate. :p

Are the troop buffs and attack ranges fixed in this update or am I going to deal with a bunch of complaints from my members about how the battles are still not working right. Should I tell them to just cater or to not bother trying the new tourney setup at all. ( I didn't read anything about this on the info page).
I love how this issue seems to have been swept under the table, there isn't any info about it or if it was intentional, or when it will be addressed. Makes it hard to want to get our fellowships to try the new tourney setup if the troops are not working correctly.

Unfortunately, I have not heard about an update on this, but I will check with the office on Monday to see if I can get this one answered for you.

DeletedUser2870

deep sigh.
Sorry people @innogames , Im sure you try, but really? really? Ever looked up the meaning of the word 'communication' in a dictionary?
This description of the update is once again very vague. Sure, one more unit to be unlocked retroactively Im sure, Im soooo looking forward to one more useless unit to research, havent done that lately.
And tournaments are going to be FS based. No exact explanations there, but I wonder how that works out for lowranking players.
But the rest? Did some of this and some of that. What exactly? How is anyone going to know whether anything actually got fixed if theres no clear indication of what was done?
And again, sorry to say, but what about the whole range of bugs from the last update? That one had so many bugs that I was close to calling for an exterminator. If it had been a house it would have been condemned. No mention of any improvements or fixes on those.
And AGAIN theres NO mention at all on any of the playersuggestions that have been around on the forums for over half a year. I mean. is anyone at innogames paying any attention at all to those? If so, then why not any feedback on them or any remarks on them? And if not, then why in the name of Hades do you even have a section of the forum for it?

@Aider : thanks for your quick response and edit. Grins...wish I was there for THAT party, must have been fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6083

I dont get it why there has to be a time change for tournament but ok. Could have used a clock some were to tell me when 13:00 is so i can calculate in my rl time.

DeletedUser6083

i got some questions:

What happens if a player who didn't reserch wonder get's a rune at the end of tournament?

The rewards and checkpoints requirements will be the same as on beta?

DeletedUser4220

It would be nice if we get all the bugs from 1.20 fixed and explained what was done. We have gone through 2 tournaments with not-working debuffs (at least the last one of them was in our favor as it has the biggest impact on mage class). Nobody has not even addressed this issue. Rude and unprofessional.

DeletedUser4778

The downtime is generally never more than 5 minutes or so. No cause for alarm.
Generally, yes, but there have been instances when it took long. And then, oftentimes, it takes quite long to log back in and then something isn't right and I have to log out and back in, sometimes multiple times. It didn't use to happen that often before but it's been happening to me quite often in the last few updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2870

Generally, yes, but there have been instances when it took long. And then, oftentimes, it takes quite long to log back in and then something is right and I have to log out and back in, sometimes multiple times. It didn't use to happen that often before but it's been happening to me quite often in the last few updates.

Same here, but thats because that last update was so full of bugs I guess. Which is one more reason its unbrlievable that there is no mention on fixes on those in the description of this update.

WolfSinger

Any information on fixing the AWs that give troops. It's been several weeks now and which collection every 3 hours when I'm online - that a serious amount of troops that are NOT being added to my troop count. I know INNO doesn't play the same way as other game companies - (When there is a serious problem with the game - they give the players some sort of compensation) - but it would be nice to be compensated for this bug - especially since it appears it is not going to be fixed anytime soon.