• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.21

Tauriel Dragonwood

This is above my paygrade, so can someone explain this message so I can help my guild fellow? "
"I have just produced banshees and it says that my villagers are scared and I need to fix this matter" Just how do we fix this issue?

Yes, there have been several reports of a spooky apparition at full moon. Your people are scared. You should clear up this matter as soon as possible. In other words, finish the research on the Banshee and that alert will go away. Inno’s been very secretive. I don’t even know if this new unit is powerful but I do know the way she looks gives me the heebie jeebies. If the red flag does not go away after you have completed research and trained some Banshees in the Training Grounds, contact Support and they should be able to remove the red flag.

DeletedUser7059

I have this issue right now and would love to know how to fix it so I don't get the red flag.

DeletedUser7059

Just occurred to me I didn't post all the information I should have when I said that I too have this issue and am looking for a fix. First, I too only encountered this in Arendyll (I'm active in two other worlds). Also, I have finished all of my research on the banshee and this alert did not go away. I hope that someone can help me out. Thanks

DeletedUser10822

I too have the alert that will not go away no mater how many Banshees I have (currently 409). I am well into Dwarves and had this problem in other worlds that went away but not on server 1 (Arendyll).

DeletedUser3507

You get yelled at by staff when you talk to yourself.:rolleyes::eek::confused:

My ex-wife was a master of talking to yourself.:( She could hold a 3 hour conversation, and she would be the only one in the room.:eek:

Tauriel Dragonwood

I too have the alert that will not go away no mater how many Banshees I have (currently 409). I am well into Dwarves and had this problem in other worlds that went away but not on server 1 (Arendyll).
Try contacting Support. When I did, the problem was fixed. Others have told me when you unlock the Banshee, that alert should go away.