Dear Humans and Elves,
On Wednesday February 1st we are tentatively scheduled to update the game to version 1.22. This will cause a short downtime while we are installing the update. In this update we bring you visual enhancements in the city view, as well as a change to the Wholesaler's functionallity, some further balancing adjustments for battle, and we will fix a number of bugs for you. For details, please have a look at the release notes below:
- Visual effects in the city have been added to give the city a more natural appearance. This can be toggled via the settings menu which you can find at the bottom right of the game.
- Many improvements were made in the way the game handles placing streets and street connections.
- Added a tooltip to see how many resources you have available within the menu to buy Knowledge Points.
- Added an icon in the build menu to show clearly which building requires a street connection.
- We will change the way the Wholesaler works. With the new mechanics of the Wholesaler, you will still be able to buy your non-boosted goods in the Wholesaler, and you can also still pay with either Coins, Supplies or your boosted goods. The change lies in the amount of goods per trade, which from now on depends on the level of your Main Hall (the higher level, the bigger batches you can buy in the Wholesaler), and you can increase this value further by constructing and upgrading the Blooming Trader Guild Ancient Wonder. After every purchase from the Wholesaler, the goods will become a bit more expensive to buy. This increase in price will be reset daily.
- Several units have had their health and damage numbers slightly adjusted, to improve the overall balancing of the battle system. Affected units include: Crossbowman I-III, Mortar I-III, Archer I-III, Ranger (damage slightly increased), Dryad I-II, Banshee, Orc Warrior, Orc Strategist, Drone Rider I-II, Blossom Mage (health slightly decreased and damage slightly increased).
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Resolved a discrepancy between tooltips in the unit information screen and within a battle
- Fixed an issue where the Magic Academy could show as disconnected, even though it wasn't
- Resolved a problem that caused the Barracks to show as idle even though they were not
- Fixed the problem where Sword Dancers from the Dwarven Bulwark were not credited correctly to some players, and compensated for the missing units for those affected
Your Elvenar Team