• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.31 + Halflings

DeletedUser4778

Frankly, I'm disappointed. They're Halflings so I was expecting the buildings to get smaller which would have been a relief since my city has long been grating on my claustrophobic tendencies. Everything costs so much but there's no way to increase production if you're already at max boost unless you add more factories (no space, pop, &/or culture) or upgrade the Mountain Halls (takes long). Why there's a max boost but no max costs I don't understand. Oh wait, I do -- diamonds.

DeletedUser3122

I appreciate the brilliant artwork for the new buildings in every chapter. And I appreciate it for the Halflings too. The buildings are so huge and overarching already in Dragon chapter, I find it difficult to navigate in my own city. And the halflings buildings are astronomical in size.

But what I want to know is, why did Inno make the trader jump from 4x3 (12 squares) to 4x5 (20 squares) if for nothing else than to ensure people might spend diamonds for extra land?? And though the artwork is lovely, what happened to my long-appreciated dragon trader? :(

0000_Y_Humans_Trader_2_0010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3122

Why Inno? Why did you make every new Halfling avatar look like goats, complete with horns and goat ears? UGH! I'm a freaking elf, not a goat!

Why can't they take races into account when they bring in guest races? I don't want to turn into the guest race. Visiting is one thing. Becoming it, without my consent, is another. I know I don't have to use the avatar to become the guest race. But really, they should make race-appropriate avatars that reflect the chapter, not becoming that race.

GR6set.png

DeletedUser1016

But what I want to know is, why did Inno make the trader jump from 4x3 (12 squares) to 4x5 (20 squares) if for nothing else than to ensure people might spend diamonds for extra land?? And though the artwork is lovely, what happened to my long-appreciated dragon trader? :(

I know I don't have to use the avatar to become the guest race. But really, they should make race-appropriate avatars that reflect the chapter, not becoming that race.

I have to agree with both the above quotes....I much prefer to have my Dragon Trader building over the new Hafling Trader. As mentioned in previous posts, the graphics are gorgeous and beautifully done, but why couldn't they have incorporated the dragon in the new level trader???? I'll miss him :(

And the new Avatars are not my favorite as well....again, the graphics are excellent, but it's going to be tough to keep a halfling avatar for the entire chapter...I'll most likely use one to announce that I've gotten to the chapter, then most likely switch to one of my Ancient Wonder avatars until the next chapter....

maeter75

Liking the upgrade from the looks of it and them improving buildings not replacing them. Nice change. Mana wise, I started to replace some culture items with Arcane library and that made a big difference with mana production (I replaced Wheeping Willows)

DeletedUser1016

Liking the upgrade from the looks of it and them improving buildings not replacing them. Nice change. Mana wise, I started to replace some culture items with Arcane library and that made a big difference with mana production (I replaced Wheeping Willows)
Same here - I've gotten rid of all my mana producing buildings except for the Arcane Libraries...I am in the process of filling the entire space of my S&D settlement with these so to speed the production of mana so that I can get thru the first 8 tech research items, which require over a million of mana! Then I'll rip down some libraries to start building the hafling settlement for the remaining tech items.

DeletedUser3507

Argh to upgrade the trader requires 450 pop, -500 culture 5 x 4 space, 5000k gold 200k supplies 100k mana.. and has no ranking points.......:mad: For this kind of cost it should be a minimum of 1k ranking points.

DeletedUser3507

Ummm shows 1k ranking points in Elvenar Architect :D
But not on the upgrade tab

Arkadia

Well, i dont like the Library very much, so i go for anything .....the Water Lilies look lovely! :)
only one problem w those lil things....u need to collect them often...no whole days spending outside or going for trips lol

n dont worry about the 100k Mana collection, I did collect mine right b4 i got that quest but theres plenty of time b4 u can research n build the Spring Grove, which is the next quest.

Overall this chapter will be slooooow....aaaggaaiiiiin. oh well, we should have gotten used to it by now....

DeletedUser6085

I don't know if this came out with 1.31 or an earlier version, but I have suddenly noticed lines on my neighbor map. I've seen this in Khelonaar, but not in Winyandor yet. Can someone please tell me what they are?

DeletedUser4778

I don't know if this came out with 1.31 or an earlier version, but I have suddenly noticed lines on my neighbor map. I've seen this in Khelonaar, but not in Winyandor yet. Can someone please tell me what they are?
Someone please tell me it means they're working on ring numbers for provinces. :rolleyes: