• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.34

edeba

Interesting, I was wondering if this happens. I don't have this situation in any of my cities. I have 3 different rings to choose from, and they are all Easy/Med/Hard, so it's very simple for me.

What is really interesting is when I had 5 provinces in that right they showed up as very easy and I could see them very easily. When I finished that scout, the 4 left went from very easy to easy, the same rating as the next ring and now I have no way to distinguish which is in ring 12 and which is ring 13 while the scout is scouting, at least I think those are the rings.

DeletedUser5521

I didn't see the price to scout the province anywhere. Just the hard, medium and easy. I hovered over it in case that would change it. I don't want to click on it in case it starts the scouting. Does a confirmation window pop up with the price?

It's okay, Goldenberry...if you click on it you now have 2 options: NOT YET and SCOUT, and it tells you the cost as well as the time to complete the scout. It would be nice if they add back the "hover mouse" option, but for now, at least you're not stuck if you accidentally click on your scout o_O;)

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND..
According to today's release notes in Beta (Release Notes Version 1.36, 7/27/17):

"Based on your feedback, we made hovering over the "Scout" button make the required amount of coins for scouting that province appear."

:D:D:D