• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.38

DeletedUser6892

The golden hands are indeed for all visits. They don't indicate when you visit neighbors, they indicate when neighbors (or fellows) have visited you.
Also, as long as the hand is still golden, you get extra supplies when you visit that person back! I tend to visit everyone I can in my 'neighborhood', always visit my FS, regardless if hand is golden or not, but it does help to visit back when still golden. This is timed, but I just do, sry but don't know the timing details.

DeletedUser9058

Some of our newer players don't realize that any kind of road can be put over any other kind, since you can't do that with anything else you build in the game. I'm glad for you that you are perfect.
YEAH!!! :)

Risen Malchiah

The thing is, I am right there right now. This part has an option of go up (dryad promotion) go down (upgrade MH). I chose to upgrade MH first and will do dryad in a few. So, I saw it was there, haven't gotten to it yet.
I had the same red mark pop up on Dryad promotion (as well as someone in my fellowship). My assumption is that Dryad may have been added or altered after the Woodelves chapter was released and this is simply a coincidence with the update release.

As you have already discovered, putting KP into it makes the mark go away. (As a side note, my advice after the MH is to go in a straight line through to forest fabrication and grafting. Get those up asap, then come back and do the other stuff while you're making the research goods that will be needed for everything else.)

kachina1111

same here, support says hopefully with the next update, that will be resolved...so we shall see. I don't chat
too much but miss it to follow the fs

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I'm a little annoyed at the coming change with the Crystal Lighthouse. It encourages neighborhood visits. If I am only going to get three chests from visits and now, just some boost or a KP or a relic, why bother with my neighbors at all? I don't think this is a balancing tool at all. Most of my neighbors don't visit me so I get no supplies benefit, only coins and right now, my crystal lighthouse awards. I try to visit my neighbors (all of them) as much as I can BECAUSE of getting the goods. So, congrats Elevenar, instead of helping, you've just really crushed one of the really big reasons for neighborhood visits. More and more players are abandoning their cities so there are less and less active players.

DeletedUser2829

This is a long needed and welcome correction.
If you buy a new street upgrade it can be placed on top of an existing one, but if you are just moving upgraded streets then you can't put the on top of an existing street. The path or street square has to be moved or sold before you can put a new one in it's place.

DeletedUser4045

For the change in the AW's in this release, please define when a "Treasure chest" is available.
Secondly, will a player be credited for both Fellowship and Neighbor visits?

I regularly do > 75 visits per world.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think it will become pretty obvious tomorrow morning how it works. I suggest not opening any chests later Wednesday, and saving them for Thursday morning so you can do some tests right after the update goes out. And since the devs apparently pay no attention here, feedback via in game tickets might prove more useful.