• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.39

Deleted User - 1178646

This is correct, the Lighthouse 'Wonder Power' is 10x what it was before, multiplied as before by the number of explored provinces. So the three chests now equal 30 previous visits.

Dhurrin, yes, either you misremember or you have a bug, so that is really your issue.

It's funny everyone seems to have forgotten the goods bonus was only added to begin with a few months ago when the AW's were all upgraded.

It's funny your mind can't be wrong more.

The good bonus always existed but was too low to be a good enough incentive to build it.
It started with 8 goods at lvl 1 and ran up to 128 goods at lvl 30.

who needs 8 goods if your factory output is 2k+

DeletedUser12132

My feedback about the changes to the Lighthouse & Bell Spire are not positive, not bad enough for me to delete the Lighthouse but I'm definitely discouraged now when I do visits. The goods from the lighthouse was a bonus for all the players that don't visit back. Today when I visited the members of my FS I got 3 chests and 2 of them were the same good, so it sure seems lopsided. And for only 3 chests?? Any chance you'll be changing it back? Please.

DeletedUser9601

Considering the only reason I've been doing tournaments to 16 provinces instead of six is the is the extra 46+ kp, I am one of those who consider KP "effort" I also resent the supplies and goods i have spent on doing those provinces for the last few months to get that KP which is no longer of any particular value to me.
Really not trying to quibble over word-choice here. Based on what you said, all AWs require effort, due to the KP cost.
I was talking about the "effort" of the CL in the sense that CL benefit requires you to actively visit neighbors; whereas all other KPs give either passive benefits or require one click in your city. And in that second sense, I don't think the CL required much "effort," because neighborly visits with hotkeys can be done pretty easily.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm not quibbling over word choice either. Whether something is an effort or not is not a word choice

I chose to invest KP based on the building's design, and now the design is changed. We can't go back and use the KP in a different AW that we would have chosen if the design was established as it is now. I paused at the beginning of a chapter weeks ago to devote all of my effort to leveling the KPs that would be most useful to me, and now the CL is not as useful as other places I could have put that KP. All of the effort I expended on tournaments and gaining goods and supplies and generating troops for those tournaments is lost to me

DeletedUser2870

This is correct, the Lighthouse 'Wonder Power' is 10x what it was before, multiplied as before by the number of explored provinces. So the three chests now equal 30 previous visits.

Dhurrin, yes, either you misremember or you have a bug, so that is really your issue.

It's funny everyone seems to have forgotten the goods bonus was only added to begin with a few months ago when the AW's were all upgraded.

Definitely not misremember as I have noted it down 2 days before the change and checked it. So I guess I'll have to file an issue with support. Like that is going to helpful. But I'll try anyway.
And no, the goods bonus was an effect from that AW right from the start when it was introduced.

But even if the amount is going to be set to 10x the original, it STILL means I get quite a bit less from what I used to get, though the math is going to be a bit different, since with 24 FS members to visit and about 15 active players on my map, I'm still not getting what I got from those visits. Let alone the 1-2x a week when I do the complete map

DeletedUser9601

I'm not quibbling over word choice either. Whether something is an effort or not is not a word choice
I know, but I was commenting on effort in the context of Dhurrin saying that CL wasn't overpowered because the effort of clicking neighborly help 100+ times a day. I disagreed. With hotkeys and a mouse, it takes less than 10 minutes.
I think we're talking past each other here.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
But even if the amount is going to be set to 10x the original, it STILL means I get quite a bit less from what I used to get
I think the problem is people just don't consider how much helping all your neighbors once a week affects your average. Anyone who actually bothered to level a CL is averaging more than 30 visits a day. The only way they get to say it won't affect "most people" is by including people either never built a CL, or never leveled it up.

acefair

This update reduced the font size for numbers in the HUD/Top Bar. Most of the developers are probably young, while many of the players are likely older. Our old eyes have a difficult time reading this reduced font! LOL

DeletedUser9773

I chose to invest KP based on the building's design, and now the design is changed. We can't go back and use the KP in a different AW that we would have chosen if the design was established as it is now. I paused at the beginning of a chapter weeks ago to devote all of my effort to leveling the KPs that would be most useful to me, and now the CL is not as useful as other places I could have put that KP. All of the effort I expended on tournaments and gaining goods and supplies and generating troops for those tournaments is lost to me
THIS

That is PRECISELY how I feel about it. I only began to work on my lighthouse when i realized how awesome they made it after the last AW change. Now I feel like I wasted all that time, KP, and effort. I was getting 15K+ of EACH of my boosted per day! This is just a useless space-taker now. I guess I'll have to find something else to spend my money on, like maybe a real game.

DeletedUser6629

So...I've gotten the Crystal Lighthouse for a while now, since it can be unlocked in the Elven chapter. This means it has been around for a long time already. Why "balance" it now...or rather nerf it to the ground? I used to get 100 per neighbor visit, so with 120+ neighbors, I get about 12k resources a day. Now I get only 1k per chest and only 3 chest spawns per day. Now do the math, 3k is 4 times less than 12k...this is a terrible change.

I don't know what goes on at the top ranks and I don't see how people can do 300 visits in 10 minutes. It takes me about 20-30 minutes to click through about 120-130 neighbors. I have a fairly strong pc ($1500) and internet connection (100mpbs), visiting someone still takes an average of about 8 seconds each. It's tedious work, so I don't see why players shouldn't be rewarded for spending more time in the game. If some players are exploiting this somehow with third party programs or whatever, then fix the exploit, don't nerf it so it hurts everyone.

DeletedUser2959

This update reduced the font size for numbers in the HUD/Top Bar. Most of the developers are probably young, while many of the players are likely older. Our old eyes have a difficult time reading this reduced font! LOL

I'm 51 and wear bifocals, and I personally like the change. But I'd support a switch back if it's troubling anybody.

DeletedUser10158

Hi All.
This is what Lighthouse/ Bell spire use to be able to do. Not even kidding ...between NH and wholesaler...700,000 goods/ week. Now. with the change 17,00 per week. Do not be fooled, Inno wants you to either slow down your game, or spend diamonds to recoup you loss in goods/week. Don't let Inno get away with this...other AW's are gonna be downgraded. You might be next.

DeletedUser1390

I got a reply. The basic gist was "sorry, we put a lot of thought and listened to a lot of feedback before doing it. Wanted to make it fair for everyone who decides to build and we hope this encourages people to see how important daily visits are for bigger rewards".
This is interesting, maybe gives some insight into what the hell they were thinking. It sounds like they are leaning on the psychological effect that the goods awards now look a lot bigger, and thus perhaps more enticing to newer players. Maybe they are aiming this at less serious players who are visiting little or none, trying to get them to understand it's important. In other words totally not the players who would be reading or writing on this forum. It's true if you do 10 visits a day this is an improvement.

DeletedUser12171

so ya know, i had some money and thought buying a property near the local market would be great because of the convenience and so it indeed was for a while. then they went and built an abattoir next door and now my property is worth half what it used to be. man somebody better give me back my money or get rid of that abattoir!

DeletedUser1390

It's funny your mind can't be wrong more.

The good bonus always existed but was too low to be a good enough incentive to build it.
It started with 8 goods at lvl 1 and ran up to 128 goods at lvl 30.

who needs 8 goods if your factory output is 2k+
It is funny - thanks for reminding me!

As you point out, the original goods bonus was so small as to be quite forgettable - obviously since I forgot it! Of course I should have said the meaningful goods bonus was only added when the wonders were buffed.

DeletedUser8096

I have over 100 neighbors, so I would get over 5,000 goods every day. Now I only get 1500??? How is that better???

DeletedUser12173

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our upcoming update to version 1.39. As always, we would love to hear your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
I must concur, a grave error has been made in the Crystal Lighthouse alterations.
I worked long and hard, to get to a place where I visit 126 people a day, and at my latest level of 101 goods per visit,
that equaled around 12K goods.
Now, with 3 chests per day, and 1008 goods per chest
3K DOES NOT EQUAL OR EXCEED 12K .

Fortunately, you have the capacity to correct this horrid error, in your next batch of updates!
please fix this, fix, fix this!!! Sincerely, Kon

cleverphox

The Bell Spire was acquired for a reason. I was faithfully visiting over 150 provinces and getting rewarded for doing so. Let's see, that's roughly 10,200 Basic Goods, 10,200 Crafted Goods and 10,200 Magical Goods, that they've taken away and gave me 3*2035 (6,105) of All Goods per day. That's an 80% reduction! What they should also do is increase the possibilities of getting a chest while visiting a neighbor. That way, instead of visiting only the first few neighbors and getting those 3 chests, then stop visiting after the third chest is acquired, we'd have to completely visit all the neighbors. The number of chests then would be a factor of the number of open neighborly provinces. This would then mirror real life a bit more as the more places you visit, the more treasures you will find!

CleverPhox