• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.40

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Quote:
  • "There is a new type of Instant which grants a set amount of Knowledge Points to your or one of your friends Ancient Wonders!
  • These new instants should be accessible as reward and via specific bundles."
If there is only ONE type of instant added, then shouldn't the second line read: "This new instant should be accessible as [a] reward and via specific bundles?"

Don't blame me. I was an English Major so I have an excuse.

LOL

AJ

DeletedUser115

Our development team is aware of the intermittent chat connection issues. Unfortunately, there is no estimated time of correction at this time. I will see if we can get an update this coming week.

I have updated the thread - as some of our wonderful players have pointed out the typos. Don't blame me - I don't make them. Hehe. Jk. It should all be corrected now. Thank you!

DeletedUser4582

Another update to stop to play, for Tournament, now from another update today, is really hard to win battle than yesterday, another part of the game i have to stop. Continu, i will stop all played game.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Our development team is aware of the intermittent chat connection issues. Unfortunately, there is no estimated time of correction at this time. I will see if we can get an update this coming week.

I have updated the thread - as some of our wonderful players have pointed out the typos. Don't blame me - I don't make them. Hehe. Jk. It should all be corrected now. Thank you!

And now you have removed all the notes....lol

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Does this mean we could potentially see an encounter with a single ginormous stack of heavy melee units that we could kite endlessly? Yes, please. :)
That was what I loved most about fights before the big battle changes. Running around shooting treants for zero losses, using mages to get 1 debuff on each enemy for zero losses. It was deeply flawed, but fun.

DeletedUser

I see nothing about fixing Chat. It's been.2 weeks now. How much longer? Just a rough estimate, please. And what happened to it?

It's been over a month for me and I've contacted support twice. I keep getting apology responses but no action. There is no excuse for this. I will not buy anymore diamonds until you fix my chat! This is the poorest customer service EVER!

SoggyShorts

It's been over a month for me and I've contacted support twice. I keep getting apology responses but no action. There is no excuse for this. I will not buy anymore diamonds until you fix my chat! This is the poorest customer service EVER!
I can't imagine they aren't working on a fix. It's not bad customer service to apologize and work on a solution.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser2870

I can't imagine they aren't working on a fix. It's not bad customer service to apologize and work on a solution.:rolleyes:

Perhaps. But the point is that the chat worked fine in earlier versions.
It should not be too hard to fix. I feel they just don't see it as a priority. After all, its only the most direct way for FS members to communicate, so why bother?

SoggyShorts

Perhaps. But the point is that the chat worked fine in earlier versions.
It should not be too hard to fix. I feel they just don't see it as a priority. After all, its only the most direct way for FS members to communicate, so why bother?
I'm under the impression that they have very few coders or that those coders aren't very great. Everything takes a long time.
As for something working and then getting broken in an update, inno has this strange way of bundling everything in an update together in such a way that rolling back just one part is somehow not possible. It has happened before where 90% of an update worked perfectly, but because 1 part was broken the entire thing had to be delayed, or it got shipped to live as is with the promise to fix it later.

I wish I knew more about programming so I could know what they are doing differently here, but I've never experienced that sort of thing in other games--other games seem to program an update as 10 tiny updates done consecutively, and not totally dependant on each other to function, so if one is going to cause a problem it can be delayed, removed, or tweaked with the rest of the update being deployed without issue.

SoggyShorts

There is a new type of Instant which grants a set amount of Knowledge Points - these can be applied to your Ancient Wonders, or one of your friends Ancient Wonders!
  • These new instants should be accessible as a reward and via specific bundles.
What does bundles mean? Like diamond purchases? Lame. You already get as many KP as you want with diamonds- 45 each.

An AWESOME use of these KP instants would be to replace AW contribution rewards with them, and maybe tournament rewards as well.