• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.45

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

It is that time of the year that we bring Elvenar updates back! We have posted our release notes, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser9080

How will we know what our existing "Grounds of Orc Strategist/Magical Mana Hut" Buildings will give us since once they are placed, they no longer indicate which level they were acquired at?

Last edited by a moderator:

Risen Malchiah

@Aider I like most of these changes and applaud efforts to fix bugs and improve the mobile app. But can you clarify the building changes because it sounds like this will apply to existing buildings obtained from previous events (like the Masquerade buildings for instance). After the backlash from the changes to the Flourshing Nut Cave, I had hoped retroactive changes would no longer be considered.

I cannot stress this enough. Do NOT change buildings AFTER people own them.

DeletedUser6085

I play multiple worlds and continually logging in on the app is a real pain.

I agree wholeheartedly. I do find it a total pain in the rear to have to logout and log back in when I'm playing my other city. My passwords are not simple.

Will we also be able to apply enchantments in the updated app?

Sometimes I get stuck in research and dump kps into my AWs. I can't do that on the mobile app. Also, I can not start spell production in the mobile app.

I know you guys are working hard. I do appreciate it.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
After the backlash from the changes to the Flourshing Nut Cave, I had hoped retroactive changes would no longer be considered.

I cannot stress this enough. Do NOT change buildings AFTER people own them.

I don't think it is that feasible to maintain different version for different people. On beta the change was retroactive to these buildings.

@Aider Do you know if the balancing change for these buildings for chapters 6-8 to produce magical goods will work correctly when it comes live? There is a confirmed bug on this in beta and if it comes to live it will literally make the building useless for those in the chapters that get changed to goods.

DeletedUser6812

How is tier 3 good more useful than Orcs? You took the building that allowed lower age players to gain a battle unit that they would not otherwise have and nurtured it. Don't lie to the players since that is effectively telling them Foxtrot Uniform. If I wanted tier 3rd goods I would either build that manufactory building or get the Traveling merchant 3. For lower level players, they would build more workshops. Are you trying to kill this game by making it unpopular? Consider me disappointed with the latest release.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
How is tier 3 good more useful than Orcs? You took the building that allowed lower age players to gain a battle unit that they would not otherwise have and nurtured it.

Its not the ground of the orc strategist that produces the orc units, so players still have those. This is the buildings that were supplies only for, people prior to chapters 8/9 depending on the building.

Risen Malchiah

I don't think it is that feasible to maintain different version for different people. On beta the change was retroactive to these buildings.
I understand that. Changes like this should only be on NEW buildings that haven't been seen before. Or else, how can we ever expect that what a building does today will do the same tomorrow? Even if I benefit from a change like this, it will likely hurt others and perhaps that person would not have worked to get that building had it been that way from the beginning.

I like my Masquerade buildings partly for the design but also because I find the supplies I get from them to be quite useful. If they change, I will be quite annoyed. There is absolutely no reason to change something like this from an event that happened months ago.

DeletedUser3434

Im all for getting an easier way to change between worlds on the app. And how about making the treasure you collect for neighborly help available on the app?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13807

Glad you changed my fountain from giving goods to an unboosted tier three item, but I am finishing up woodelves, so I am supposed to get mana from that with the change. Or is only giving me the item from when we received and built the masquerade fountain? Rereading the release note makes me think its the second.

Risen Malchiah

Yep, kind of an annoying change. It's still based on when you received it since it would be unfair for only people who were in ch 6-8 to get upgraded versions of these event buildings. But I'm annoyed that this is altering event buildings that people received weeks or even months ago. Once people have a building, it should NOT be altered.

DeletedUser4807

How is tier 3 good more useful than Orcs? You took the building that allowed lower age players to gain a battle unit that they would not otherwise have and nurtured it. Don't lie to the players since that is effectively telling them Foxtrot Uniform. If I wanted tier 3rd goods I would either build that manufactory building or get the Traveling merchant 3. For lower level players, they would build more workshops. Are you trying to kill this game by making it unpopular? Consider me disappointed with the latest release.
Yes, these updates disappoints me! If I wanted more tier 3 productions, I'd build those buildings, or TRADE for them!

DeletedUser6148

Don't bother. The developers are not reading this. The developers are off on their private island drinking heavily and figuring out the next way to mess with us.

DeletedUser14770

Hmmm...I think in the long run, the changes to the buildings will be beneficial. They might take some time to get used to, but the way I see it, free goods are just that-free goods. Producing/buying tier 3 goods is not cheap, and the resources it saves on the back end make it worthwhile, IMHO.