• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.47

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

As we have announced our most recent update to version 1.47, we would like to hear your feedback below.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser5800

We also bring the first batch of functionalities for the magic academy: Enchantments production and Enchantments inventory.
About freaking time! :p
Elementals, yay. :cool:
If the FA is doomed to stay the same will the prizes at least be updated to something that makes sense. Even if it just reverted back to the hut, that made more sense than Traveling Merchants. Had the first and second stage only been the instants and the third been a Seed hut (or whatever by stage) I would have begrudgingly partook rather than never looked at it.
After the first two it got resounding negative feedback to which the answer seemed to be, "Let's make it even worse."
Absent a complete redesign which I don't expect:
Is there any hope that this feature will ever be anything other than a money hole for the top few?
Should we expect any balancing of badge amounts or any improvement to the completely worthless prizes the majority get?
OR will this just become a permanently ignored feature by the 10% paying attention, continue to serve only the top 1% while annoying, confusing and running off everyone else?
Just curious... o_O

DeletedUser4515

Still waiting and waiting and waiting for an update for my Android mobile phone to be able to have the app work. Contacted support 3 different times and they gave 3 different solutions to fix the problem and still nothing. They end their reply with next update should fix the problem, but the updates keep coming with no difference...still crashes. My phone has all the requirements to have the app work 4.4.1 version. Am I the only one now that my phone will not work?

DeletedUser13400

Still waiting and waiting and waiting for an update for my Android mobile phone to be able to have the app work. Contacted support 3 different times and they gave 3 different solutions to fix the problem and still nothing. They end their reply with next update should fix the problem, but the updates keep coming with no difference...still crashes. My phone has all the requirements to have the app work 4.4.1 version. Am I the only one now that my phone will not work?

The app on my Android doesn't work either...It's never worked. I don't know anyone that can run this game from a mobile device. Not an Android or Kindle anyway.

DeletedUser5917

When leaving a fellowship, a new pop up will explain all the benefits you're losing using icons and tooltips (for tournaments, fellowship adventures, etc, etc.)

...etc., etc.??? Are we being held hostage in our own Fellowships?

DeletedUser6085

Spells on mobile ... I love it!!! You guys are getting there!!

DeletedUser13400

Works fine* on my Pixel 2 XL.

*note:"fine" means as intended;)
I can't even get the game to load. All I get are the notifications when something's ready to collect or a trade has been accepted. The actual game never loads, like it's just not supported on my device.

DeletedUser6085

I can't even get the game to load. All I get are the notifications when something's ready to collect or a trade has been accepted. The actual game never loads, like it's just not supported on my device.

It may not be supported on yours, depending on the age of the device as well as storage and memory. I have a Galaxy S7 (android). It works fine (as intended) on it. I also have an older model iPad. I have not tried it on that because I don't think it will work on it.

qaccy

Elementals coming on Thursday? Sounds like I'll be storing my tournament KP in the bar until then...

Arkadia

Beautiful artwork in Elementals, great job once again! :)

Still waiting for to be able to drop KPs to AWs in mobile, esp that tourney ends on Saturday, when people often are out and not sitting by their computer at home.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Looking forward to the new wonders, hoping next race has the free HM barracks units. Artwork also looks very nice, Love the look of the towns on the world map.

bkbajb

Beautiful artwork in Elementals, great job once again! :)

Still waiting for to be able to drop KPs to AWs in mobile, esp that tourney ends on Saturday, when people often are out and not sitting by their computer at home.

I agree with needing to add the KP to the AW via the app

Arkadia

I have no issues on Note 4 either, except the annoying notifications which i had to turn off completely, because it kept whistling at me way too often for no reason that i'd be interested in :confused: :eek:
it would be nice to be able to control the notifications in game, even just selecting the sound so we can differentiate, not picking it up every single time to check and be disappointed that 'oh its just my frkn game again'. :rolleyes: