• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.48

DeletedUser7145

The story quest thing is a nice touch, I have a friend who was just bemoaning how he sold his dwarf portal too early.

In regards to the mobile app, it's a little sad to see the dev team making a "ZzZ" icon prettier when we still need ancient wonders and things added. Any clue when that will be?

Thanks!

DeletedUser15528

The "join fellowship" page needs to be more RandomAccess. Perhaps a menu to choose a certain page. Newbies have enough trouble finding a fellowship without being force to go page by page - from either the beginning or the end - EVERY TIME they view the membership of a candidate fellowship.
Some search parameters would be nice- size of membership, for example. A true back function so that you could always back into the list after examining a fellowship. Searching for a fellowship should put you into the list - that way you can use the name of a fellowship as a bookmark. Some visibility to the applicant of the fellowships access to his application. Maybe an automatic notification when the application is read for the first time. SURE, most players will only go through this once or a few times, but I would imagine the dreariness of this process is responsible for a lot of early departures from the game.

DeletedUser2522

"From now on, you can decline story quest from previous chapters once entering a new one." That's NOT an improvement!
That's just giving a pass to players who think the last 10 quests are to hard, not to mention another form of giving a trophy to the loser.
If you sell your portal in Dwarf's it's an easy rebuild and you learn not to do it again, if you sell your portal too soon in Halflings there should be NO excuse.

How about fixing some real problems such as I still can't see Dryad's and Banshee in battle, that was promised a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
"From now on, you can decline story quest from previous chapters once entering a new one." That's NOT an improvement!
But it was a feature often requested by the playerbase. I'm not a fan of it, but I guess it shows inno listens....even if they have selective hearing.

DeletedUser1390

Does this:
  • Set buildings' early collect icons as well as bonus icons were not displayed correctly.
mean that Set Buildings are in fact supposed to have early collect? (At moment they don't that I can see.)

DeletedUser6085

• We improved the display of the "ZzZ" icons.
Those things are very hard to see on some buildings. I'm glad to here you've improved them. I hope they will be more visible, especially on the mobile app.

DeletedUser5800

I'm not a fan of it, but I guess it shows inno listens....

I agree, it seems like a free pass, but on the other hand I've known many people that just quit rather than try to fix it after they messed up. My guess is they couldn't help but listen because it became one of the most reported issues and often turned into outright arguments that nearly always ended with a player quitting out of frustration.

I think they should have gone to greater lengths to clarify how it works somehow rather than put a Band-Aid fix for after the fact... but that said if a person wants to skip them for 5 chapters and then start doing them, even skip them all the way to the end and then run through just doing the diamond quest... I don't see how that hurts anyone, they still have to play the game, they still lose the rewards for skipped ones, it has zero affect on anyone else that does them all.

If I were just looking to gripe about it I might suggest that the diamond quest become complete x amount of storyline quest but you can bet there would be even more people reporting that they skipped everything not knowing they would lose 200 diamonds! So it would make it worse on that end.

Really it just furthers play options, which is usually a good thing even though it always causes the people that didn't have the option to be like, 'What!? What!? What!? Why didn't I have that!?'

They should take it the rest of the way and make big event quest declinable too. The only ones that really have cause to be mandatory are the mini- complete all the quest events.

DeletedUser1390

Does this:
  • Set buildings' early collect icons as well as bonus icons were not displayed correctly.
mean that Set Buildings are in fact supposed to have early collect? (At moment they don't that I can see.)

Still no sign of anything resembling early collect on the Set Buildings. What did this mean then?:confused:

DeletedUser6085

But it was a feature often requested by the playerbase. I'm not a fan of it, but I guess it shows inno listens....even if they have selective hearing.

I'm ever so glad they introduced this feature. I just took out my farms and fields in Halflings. I left the "portal" just in case. I had two standard quests showing and thought I had finished all the halfling quests. All I had in a while was standard quests. After I finished the quest telling me to collect an outrageous amount of coins, I had a quest to have four farms at level 4. I did not decline any quests specifically for the halflings and have no idea why this happened. I sure am glad Inno made this change. I was really not looking forward to having to redo the farms and fields. Next time, I'll wait until I have finished advanced scouts. :) Oh, wait, as of right now, there won't be a "next time". Elementals is the last chapter. Inno will have to get busy and give me another chapter to panic over. :eek: