• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release Notes version 1.49

DeletedUser6326

How do you turn off the AUTO-JOIN function? Woke up this morning with a new member in our FS and she hasn't been vetted yet....

Click on your Fellowship Overview and then click on edit. The options will show up right under where you can edit your banner and name. :)

Laochra

How do you turn off the AUTO-JOIN function? Woke up this morning with a new member in our FS and she hasn't been vetted yet....
They have added another button that says allow members to invite. This is misleading because when I turned it off, it shut off the invite for even me (the AM).

DeletedUser3507

Since the update my research tree changes, Monderized Main Hall keeps moving...:mad::eek:

qaccy

@Aider Is this intended functionality?
sellcost.PNG

Why are coin and supply provided for selling something that has no cost to build?

DeletedUser3507

Bonus for winning it I had it pay for alot
Had four of them active at one time

DeletedUser14857

Any of you that are on mobile are you having issues with graphics?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Any of you that are on mobile are you having issues with graphics?

I mostly play on my laptop but I use the app almost nightly. The strangest thing I run into with the graphics is if I start an upgrade in the app I get a graphics message and anything that is upgrading disappears. If I point at the empty spot it gives me the info so very strange.

DeletedUser14857

After I did the update and logged in it said additional info was needed and downloaded another 3mb of something. Once I entered the world all of the ground was black and avatar pics had heads with exclamation marks in them. I logged out, force stopped the app and logged back in. This seemed to fix whatever was wrong.

DeletedUser14857

I do have the ability to make enchantments however its still not letting me use them. Was this intended?

DeletedUser3507

Here is what I find interesting research tree changes each time I log in..

Screenshot_24.png
Screenshot_25.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3507

Support is working on a fix with the developers it's a known issue per support.
The techs move each time you logon.

qaccy

As stated, it's merely a visual issue and has no effect on gameplay. If the actual connections between each research were changing along with the shuffling icons, maybe it would be a more pressing matter but right now it's just slightly confusing and nothing else.

DeletedUser3507

As stated, it's merely a visual issue and has no effect on gameplay. If the actual connections between each research were changing along with the shuffling icons, maybe it would be a more pressing matter but right now it's just slightly confusing and nothing else.

It Inno's job not to have these "Visual" errors